• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Live Near Atlanta, GA

• Thread starterdabbott
  • Start date
Live in the Atlanta area and looking for new black guys to join us and please my wife.

what is sis dot com i can't find it

I would love to learn more about you guys. I am a str8 white male in Atlanta. Looking for a local cuckold couple to have fun with. Im down to earth respectful and fun....please give me a call if you like (email markolance@yahoo.com for number -just dont want to put it on here) as its faster to communicate that way. I would love to talk sometime and see if we a re a good fit.
Thanks-
Lace

Hey. 31 year old white male here.Really turned on by this kind of thing. A BIG fantasy for me. If your looking for local play partners. Im lance, 33 yo, nice looking, Dark hair, smooth body, blue eyes...mature and fun. I live near downtown. I love being able to play with naughty wives and having they're hubby watch and clean up....so hot! markolance@yahoo.com hit me up

Just south of Lagrange here.

About an hour out of Atlanta.

I am a 33yr old chubby white soon-to-be cuckold with a 4incher. She is a 23yr old cute busty blonde bbw with a craving for BBC. Soon to be in
Atlanta, GA between October and December 2013 and more later.

We need a Dominant Bull to take the lead taunting and humiliating me while she joins in with tease/denial and small penis humiliation. We'll also need you to give her the fuck of her life while I'm handcuffed, ballgagged, and cocklocked sitting in the corner "******" to watch!

Whatever month we arrive in Atlanta, we will be in a hotel stay for a week long. We would LOVE to find a Bull able to stay the week for lots of
cuckolding fun and fucking for you both, and a week of pure cocklocked cuckolded hell for me! If you might be interested, let me know here or at cagedandcuckolded@gmail.com

Hello to all.
SWM Bull in metro Atlanta interested in getting to know some more like-minded folks.

Been a while since anyone posted here, always good to see new people posting and welcome to ATL.

Users who are viewing this thread