->Live Swing<-

• Thread starterAnwdm
  • Start date

Anwdm

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2022
Record the time of the event and be willing to have a lot of fun with beautiful women! because today we will make the first swing in live camera! I want to see all the bulls ready to jack off a lot and come on cam, and the cucks and show-offs, be ready to show their wives' asses and pussy, and see them getting lots of virtual milk.

In 4 hours! interested call in private to send link

Reactions: Dompull
1 hour to the event!

Reactions: TheOther
will it be on skype? I need details, I will join for sure

Event was successful, for those who missed it and want to be next time, just call in private and I'll send you the server link and you stay on top of everything that will happen, like new events and much more!!

Sounds like fun, sorry I missed it.

JimboJam said:
Sounds like fun, sorry I missed it.
Come join and enjoy upcoming events!!

Reactions: JimboJam
for those who like server with cuckold/hotwife theme, call in DM

The administration is pleased to announce the second edition of swing live!!! so we will go for the second time on the server to pay a great tribute to the beautiful wives of the server, so get ready to enjoy a lot and show how much you love to see them naked!!

The event will take place in the event's video and chat room.

Bulls, singles, sissy, husbands, wives and girls, get ready to put on a show on camera, don't be shy!!!
Those interested in having their wife ******* on the screen should contact the ADM and send the photos and videos for preparation, content will only be accepted until the beginning of the event!!

Event duration will depend on live participation.

Event starts at 00:15 Brazilian time, convert to your region

Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

To receive the link just call in DM.

Less than 2 hours to start the event, come to the server!!!!

call in DM

Live Swing 4

Here comes the fourth addition of Swing Live!!! get ready to enjoy a lot on cam and to see your wives or girlfriends ******* on the screen!!

Subscriptions for live shows, screen sharing, anydesk, unsee or similar will be accepted, just talk to the ADM in private!!

Sending photos for exhibition follows the same way, just send it in the ADM DM with the event subject.

Brazil - Wednesday - 23:45
USA - Wednesday - 22:45
France - Thursday - 04:45
Russia - Thursday - 05:45
UK - Thursday - 03:45
India - Thursday - 08:15
China - Thursday - 10:45
Japan - Thursday - 11:45

Join the Naughty Wives Discord Server!