• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

living in hope?

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
as a wanabe cuck it is always nice to hear about those that manage to get thier wives enjoying life..not to mention a cock or two!
I am still no nearer getting her to play around but th efact she did cuck me once before (behind my back) means she is at least susceptible to an alpha male. all i think I need is the right circumstances where a guy can come onto her.I know she is more open when she has been drinking wine..so If one day i can get in touch with a local bull maybe just maybe we can work out how to get her legs open.
I am ceratin once she is into the lifestyle she will make up for lost time. anyway good luck to any one in the same boat. pity there is no room? for peeps like me to leave details where a 'bull' can look up and find out if he wants to work on the seduing part of a local wive.

Users who are viewing this thread