• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Locked Down

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
In these trying times of the virus not able to leave the flat and Andrew at home with me, we both are on edge. We discussed our greedy sexual needs and how to satisfy them. We were mutually masturbating.
The other morning still asleep, he pulled me out of bed with my ass bouncing unto the carpeted floor. He was riled up not able to have his cock sucked as I wake him many mornings with a deep throat suck. He stood above me, standing there in the nude stroking his hard cock bringing his dick down to my mouth, rubbing it over my lips. He pried my mouth open and shoved his raging shaft into my slimy mouth.
SUCK IT NOW, NOW YOU *****
I wanted to obey him but had to get up and pee. Andrew let me rise, slapped my ass and followed me to the loo. I raised my short nightie, sat on the bowl as he placed himself in front of me.
SUCK IT NOW I did suck him as the pee flowed out of me. I was fully awake now, with the urge to be fucked rise in me. I got up from the seat, turned, leaned with hands against the wall, spread my legs, opening my anal eye. Oh God I felt his entry into my hole, as he held me around the waist. Sliding in and out with precum lube
OH SLOW DARLING PLEASE SLOW.
I felt his spanking on my tits, God I loved the sting on my tits as we fucked and fucked.
We hope the lockdown won't be to long since my needs have to be satisfied with other chaps.

Reactions: aussiehorse, Custer Laststand and lnohhnvm
Really nice to get again contact to see and find out Your nowadays life Helga. I have some problems with my own computer but now I got time to write with my one friend womans one. She likes very much having sex many ways, and She likes a lot of MY wanking so Her as MYSELF to. She says thatwanking me free, it is always so interesting She tells me. Whn ever I like to do it it is hot and nice. it is so nice and hot to look at the wanking of MYSELF and that I can do it so much as I want and need, and She will not be angry even She sometimes comes to other room and see me

Hey Helga.! For a long tie. Do You like when Andrew calls You *****.? I like that it is quite a sexy name for a WIFE, who likes to Fck with many men. Aila also calls Her self from time to time as a *****, My own *****

Hello WONDERFULL Helga.! We also have had meetings with AILA during these times when it has needed to be much away from others. In Finland we have really good situation compering many many other countries. We have excellent government. In any case, it has been a lot of old times remembering fukc with Her and She has told me many things which happened earlier also when She was fucked by the many other men. And how much She enjoyed of those fucks and new cocks inside Her Cunt by fucking it hard and strong and many times even the same of them.

Users who are viewing this thread