• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Logical progression ,Golden Shower

• Thread starterold fred
  • Start date

old fred

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2017
We were a conservation, monogamous couple when my dick died. he solution was going to a swingers club where my wife discovered her inner slut in a bi way. We were both surprised to find out how much we both enjoyed the new life style. She could find someone to fuck her almost every day using the internet. She never missed a chance to fuck a BBC. For New Years, she had an "audition" fuck with a Black pimp and two of his clients. The Pimp specializes in light skin ladies and Black executive type.
He said in the beginning that if he put her to work, I couldn't go with her. It was fantastic to watch her submit to them and she her suck their cock and get fucked by them them. At what I thought was the end, one of the guys wanted to do a "Golden shower" on her and she said, "No thanks, maybe you could piss on my husband".
Before I knew it, he was in front of me saying" Open your mouth and suck my cock". I obeyed and he put his cock in mouth and I began to suck it and he said," Open wide and swallow my piss". P did as instructed and he began to piss in my mouth and he said." Drink it white boy" , so I did. The pimp hired my wife and said that he had mre clients that would like to fuck my Mexican wife and piss on me, he would offer my mouth as an added service. My wife said she really looks forward to fucking Black guys every days and said she enjoyed seeing the guys piss run down my chin . I am now a total cock sucking piss drinking cuck.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and loveformegan
Outstanding Fred!

Reactions: old fred
old fred said:
....... The pimp hired my wife and said that he had more clients who would like to fuck my Mexican wife and piss on me, he would offer my mouth as an added service. My wife said she really looks forward to fucking Black guys every day, and said she enjoyed seeing the guy's piss run down my chin . I am now a total cock-sucking piss-drinking cuck.
Hey.... if that's what you want, go for it, Old Fred.

Reactions: old fred

Users who are viewing this thread