• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

London: I bet you £300 you can’t seduce my girlfriend

• Thread startermaninlondon36
  • Start date

maninlondon36

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2012
I’m looking for an London-based alpha male to seduce my girlfriend. I’m willing to bet £300 that you don’t succeed. If you don’t succeed, you don’t have to pay me anything. If you do, I’ll pay you £300.
I want to choose one guy who I think has the best chance of succeeding and see how it goes.
Rules of the game:
First and most importantly, she can’t suspect anything about my involvement. I can’t emphasise this one enough.
I’ll pay the £300 to you once you successfully fuck her.
From my perspective, if you succeed I get to have my girlfriend fucked by an alpha male. If you don’t, I get to save £300. From your perspective, if you’re successful you get to fuck a hot girl and make £300.
I’m looking to work with one guy (rather than a free for all) who can come in to her life and give her what she needs. We can either use me introducing you as a friend, or else we can come up with a reason for you to contact her online, or else you could just happen to bump in to her while she’s out.
I’m not too concerned about cock size or anything like that, but you should have excellent skills and lots of experience at seducing (happily) attached women.
I’m 37, English male, on the short side, my girlfriend is 30 but looks younger, Chinese background but native English speaker. She’s slim and petite, pics attached.
I think she needs more excitement in her life than I can give her. We’ve been together for coming up six years, and as far as I know she’s been faithful for all that time. She had a few lovers before we were together, and I don’t want her to miss out now.
She’s quite quiet and introverted, so it will be a challenge to get her warmed up. That’s why it needs to be someone with excellent skills. I don’t want her to know that I know anything about it (unless she confesses to me herself).
Please let me know if you’re up for the bet, and I’ll pick one challenger to go forward.

Attachments

• cropped1.jpg
    cropped1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 372
  • cropped2.jpg
    cropped2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 346
  • cropped3.jpg
    cropped3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 355
Well, i don't know, but i think you'll need to give out more details. You need to say what type of guy she is most likely to fall for (unless of course, she has some hidden preference.) That way, only such a dude need apply.

Sure....
She's 30 so I wouldn't think she'd be interested in a guy who is much younger or older than her. So age range say 27-40, say 45 at the outside.
Apart from that it's hard to say as sometimes women don't seem to be the best judges of who they'll respond to, and even if she did know she's not really shared it with me. Normally if a guy is alpha enough women seem to find an excuse to fancy him regardless of what they might allege is their type.

I've not had any takers yet, but the offer definitely still stands if you're interested. Do get in touch if you are.

A less than trusting soul than Myself. Would say Your Girlfriend is in on It. And The both of You would have a Pretty Good Night On London Town. :cool:

My girlfriend isn't in on it. But as I mentioned in my very first para if you don't succeed you pay nothing. This is a one way bet. So I can't benefit financially whatever happens.

Don't give up trying. It will be hard to find someone reliable that isn't a total flake. You should try craigslist, other forums, and maybe personal sites. It will be a process that you should stick to. First, you will need to establish a rapport, and even a friendship with the guy and make sure he can stick around for a while. Talk to him about her a lot, provide information about her likes, interests, habits, and schedule. Whatever she likes, he should be willing to learn about to he can connect with her over it. He should also give her a lot of non sexual attention and flattery to warm her heart. It is going to be a process if she's not that type of woman. He will really need to woo and romance your wife quite a bit. If she really is very faithful ad very normal, then find someone that can really partner on this for months and be picky and choosy on who you finally decide to pair with for the task.

maninlondon36 said:
My girlfriend isn't in on it. But as I mentioned in my very first para if you don't succeed you pay nothing. This is a one way bet. So I can't benefit financially whatever happens.

Well then. Its not a bet. But rather a reward.

Users who are viewing this thread