• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

London men wanted

• Thread startercherri
  • Start date

cherri

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2006
Beautiful slim Oriental girl requires v/w/e (thickness most important) men in London. Must be able to accom, weekends only. Can you post genuine pics on thread and I can choose who will be my first black lovers. Boyfriend to watch / take pics (with your consent) of course. Would really like to see face / dick pics. If you dont wanna post em here; cherrioriental@hotmail.co.uk is my e-mail

Humm, her nick seems kinda odd looking.....hummmmm

EddieH said:

It was my name when I did some topless modelling a year or 2 ago. But dont know why you think it so odd

Groups would be considered. But no whites unless very big

So no London men interested then. I must be ugly.

Need to come to the states sweetie. Guaranteed the guys here will keep u busy!!!!

Maybe you should check your email as I emailed you three days ago with no reply. If you are genuine then even a no thanks would suffice.

Nick/neck

EddieH said:

If you meant her NECK, I can see what you mean. She's either looking up or it's a bad paste job. But then I also have to wonder if this isn't just another guy wanting to get off on what people would do to the girl. Since she doesn't mind having her face pictured it would have been just as well to have a second photo of her even just G-rated. The 2nd pic means nothing since there's no way to compare with the first...

I'll be it's a fake...and so is 'she'...

meat

hi travelling to london next few weeks. will have hotel room for a couple of nights

endowed and keen

need mobile link up quick as site is full of time wasters

sorry...please do not be offended

steve X

lol, I see what you mean. I bet some guys wouldn't mind having delts like that. I guess it's just another one of those saddos sitting at their pcs wanking off.

Hey ,., i have just seen your posting - and you sound like a hot lil girl!
I am a 6ft 2 .. hung dominant black man.. with 6 pack and a 10.5" blk fat dick.
I love hot horny sluts that love to take blk dicks... i live in london and love oriental girls.. where are you from? I want to hear more baout you - so mail me.. with a pic see what you got for me.

Here is my pic.. 8.5" limp... come make me hard baby - love some blk cock - i have more pics too.. so send me yours.

Thanks. HUGEBLACKSNAKE

indian dik

7inch and thick mature indian dik at london. mail me if u like and i will send pics. c ya

I'm Dr_damn, I live in east London
I’m very interested
This is a link http://www.profilepic.com/dr_damn wit my pics
If you are interested then email back on emelson_b hotmail.com and we can sort something out

Users who are viewing this thread