• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

long island mwf

• Thread startercpl631
  • Start date

cpl631

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2004
looking for my wife 35 y/o 5'3 120 cute n curvy to be seduced for her first time with a black guy.
have had some swingin experiences before mostly couples/girls.
wanna see her with black guy and she is into the fantasizing about it and her fave toy is a blk 9" dildo
Any guys here from 516/631

Wow makes me wish I was from the 516/631 area....what a body!!!

2 years posting and haven't got a black guy yet??

this is a fake got pussy4me

very beautiful

this is onyx in toronto, i am in toronto canada. ever consider a weekend getaway to the "mega city"???

would welcome you if its a thought.

Like that ass!

from 718 here but will travel, if u interested get back to me.. have pics on ads here

Sounds Like The Couple Is Looking For Local Men Not Long Distance Bull ... So If They Not Near You They R Fakes Is What Most Of U Dumb Azzes R Saying .... Lol Real People Like To See Local People Some Dont Travel

God Speed to you. A hottie like her it shouldn't be hard...go to a club.

Lol Usnhusband Checks Out Everyone N Has To Make A Comment Lol

im in 201 name is derrick

Well iam here in the new york city manhattan area if you guy ever in town it would be great to meet up with you guys an have some fun.

631 blk male here

i am a black male. i live in huntington near the train station. would love to hook up with hot white LI women. holla: ny_opp@yahoo.com

Where are you located> Would love to make your womans dreams come true if you are serious and reallly intereted get at me at parot24@yahoo.com subject> vanilla for nice hot chocolate.. new york

Users who are viewing this thread