• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Island Slut (Suffolk County)

• Thread starterjayjay981
  • Start date
jayjay981 said:
yup....I have pics of the older man she fucked in front of me. She was 21 and he was 48

OK - that is intense... We older guys tend not to expect a crack at beautiful young things like this - but the thought of holding her hips and pulling her back against my cock as I do her doggy-style, THEN those soft lips arousing me for round 2 (3... 4) has me hard and stroking.

Love to hear more about this beauty :)

This girl is unbelievable! Thanks for sharing!

She is soooo fucking HOT! I love young women like her, she has a perfect body and such a sexy puffy little pussy. That 48 yo guy was so damned lucky and so are you. What turned you on most about watching her slut herself out for him?

I would turn her out every way I could!

Wow... you got my attention 35 y/o... Queens.. would love to play with her!

That has got to be thw luckiest guy on the planet earth.

Im from LI too. She has a nice body and Id love to lick her pussy. You should take her to Possibilities or Encounters to slut her out.....

Hamptons bound

I will be in Southampton in September and would love to meet her, educe her and fuck her bare in front of you.
wifepleaser2007

One beautiful young woman.
Would like to fuck her forever!

that girl is smokin hot dude.. im 22 and i live on the border of nassau and suffolk and im always lookin for fun.. hit me up so i can hit her up

This was about the first thing i saw when i joined. Cause the first thing i did was post pictures of my wifey. Then enjoyed the other wifeys and girlfriends. This girl is beautiful. I wish there was an update. I wanna know and see more. Please oh please give us an update on this beauty! Don't keep her from us!

Love the photos of your girl getting pounded, beautiful body, and looks like she loves to fuck which probably goes without saying.

An old thread but dahahayuuuummmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread