• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long Range Plan

• Thread starterclass of 70
  • Start date

class of 70

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2004
in the south
I woke up at 5:30 am spooned against my hubby. We had a great evening, my pussy was still damp from our lovemaking. I was leaving for Cleveland this morning, for a 3 day 2006 planning meeting that overlaps into Saturday morning. My husband felt my stirrings and I felt him move my hip slightly as his free hand moved into position to rub my pussy. I giggled and rolled on my back lifting my leg, helping him position me to slip his hard cock into me scissors style. He entered in one smooth motion, our juices still percolating from the evening before allowing him easy entrance. I ground down on him as he thrust against me. His free hand pinching and rubbing my clit. We both exploded into an orgasm. God, he knows what I like on mornings like this.
As the afterglow settled, he made jokes about my just fucked appearance, how my co workers would laugh at seeing dried come on my chin and neck, the snail trails on my thighs.

The flight out of Tampa was great, a straight through connection and I had a seat on the aisle, no one in the middle for a change so I could spread out.
I checked in at one of the hotels near public square. It was a nice room, with a sitting area, a nice unasked for upgrade for loyalty to that chain over the year. I noticed the room had a door for the adjoining room. As a traveling woman, those always bothered me. Just then, my hotel phone rang..it was Ann, my co worker and mentor from Pittsburgh on this project. She had just checked in too. We discovered, it was she who happened to get the room next door!.

Ann is very outgoing and very fun person. She is ten years older than me and has always worked well on team projects. We had to be at the local office by 1 pm, so we scurried over. We worked hard and late on Thursday. We ate dinner with the Cleveland office manager, headed back to the hotel and went straight to bed. Friday was more of the same, long sessions but at least we had synergy, all the corporate plans looked good, we can finish on Saturday morning.

Ann and I left the office at around 6. We were not that hungry because the catering service had big breakfasts and lunches set up for us. Saturday night there was going to be the local offices Holiday Party and we were invited to stay over for that. We decided tonight we would get some wine, order in munchies and hunker down to watch Friday television in the rooms. Over the years the other traveling women bond with a "pajama party" night at least once every business trip or trade show. Nothing sexual, just woman hanging out away from home.

We took showers and got into our jammies by 7:30 pm. Our connecting door was open so as soon as I was ready I headed over to Ann's. I had on a v neck flannel top and some silky boxers. We both laughed out loud because Ann had nearly the same thing, a button flannel top with silky Steeler boxers.
There were mirrors on the closet doors and we giggled at our reflections.
I am 5 foot 6, 135 lbs, shoulder length strawberry blonde and blue green eyes. Some say I favor Nicole Kidman with smaller breasts.
Ann is black, about 5 foot 9, and very beautiful. She walks like model. Men melt and act like high school boys around her.

We each took a corner on the couch, and for a hotel, this couch and throw pillows was comfortable. We pulled the extra blankets out of the closet. We finished off the first bottle of Yellow Tail shriraz in about a half hour. By this time Ghost Whisper was on. I told Ann how much Asiah Tyler reminded me of her. She liked that compliment and said her husband said they could be sisters.

This episode opened with the Asiah Tyler and Jennifer Love Hewitt in a self defense class. Asiah and Jennifer were paired and as Jen attacked Asiah deflected the blow and flipped Jen to the ground. We both laughed at the scene and Ann looked at me and said she would have rolled that bitch and sat on her face. I felt a stirring because of the way and manner Ann said it. I told her they should do a two out of three, at the same time I got up and got the wine to refill our glasses. As I filled Ann's cup she reached out and cupped my cheek. She said she liked the look of the boxers on my hip.
I did not pull away. I have been with two other women in my life and I could see where this was heading. I could see down her flannel top. She had beautiful breasts. Her nipples were hard against the material. I told her how I liked the way her breasts rode on her body, she was 46 and on most occasions could easily go without a bra. She stood up and looked at the mirrors. She said I could too but I said, that is because I barely fill a B cup.

The next thing I knew we were face to face, Ann tipped her head down as I lifted my chin, we fell into a hot kiss. I pushed her to the bed and fell into Ann's arms. We kissed and I felt her thigh ride into my crotch. I was soaked. I slipped my hand into her shorts and past her trimmed pubic hair my index finger leading my hand over her pussy lips and cupped her sweet snatch. We were both moaning and cooing. She pulled my night shirt over my head and her mouth went straight to my nipples. She said she wanted to do this for years. I too had fleeting fantasies of her pleasing me and I her.
I worked at getting her naked, but had to keep moving her off my tits. We both went at discovering each others nooks and crannies, soft curves and toned muscles.

We found ourselves in a sixty nine, she was on top pushing her mound against my tongue. At the same time her fingers and tongue explored my pussy, she then rolled to her side. We had better access to each other sweet and oozing pussy's. I felt her tongue dart against my ass, it felt so good, I returned the favor, reaming her good with my tongue. We were so sweaty and noisy..and it got noiser when I slipped my wet finger into her ass while keeping pressure on her clit. Her pussy was tight, as was her ass but I sawed my fingers and squeezed her taint between my inviding fingers.

She started squealing but I clamped her head with my thighs, soon we both came again and again muffling our passion into each others muffs and ass cheeks.

We lie very still. Snow was falling outside and the fan from the room caused a chill on our wet bodies. We pulled up the blankets and cuddled all night.

The next morning Ann told me her husband was coming over from PA to go to the party with us. It was also his birthday. He had teased Ann for years about a 3 some as a major present.

I smiled and told her I had never been with a black man. I also told her I have had fantasies since high school of being taken by a black man. I was not sure how it would go with someone I knew, in this case her. I knew Tony from casual meetings over 10 years and nver one on one converstaions.

She said it was ok she understood.
I told her not to give up hope so fast..I then told her about my private lurking on this site, how my hubby had no idea. I want to be taken and driven hard by a black man.

I thought Ann would explode right then and there. Her eyes were wild with excitement and she said her work will suffer today because all she can think about was me pleasing her and her husband.

So now it was on...after the party, Ann and I will put on a show for Tony, and he will have the time of his life.

I will fill you in on the encounter later.....

I have to go.
class of 70

lrp 2....

Saturday Morning found Ann and me in a giddy sexy mood. As we dressed for the final morning meeting we played grab ass and laid out the strategy for the evening. Tony is a social drinker, but we felt he would not need a drink for the mood we will set for him.

We were done with work by 11 am. I stopped by a lingerie shop in Tower City for a new baby doll top and a lacy thong.

The rest of the afternoon I groomed myself for the evening, I trimmed my landing strip of a muff to a tighter appearance. The strip is about 1” wide and 3” long…btw, the carpet matches the drapes. I once trimmed a heart shape into my muff; I made a mental note to do that again before bikini season.

I was so happy I packed my “little black dress” and party heels. I touched myself and pulled my hard nips as I dressed. I looked great for the evening and I am sure the glow was from anticipation of what was going to happen tonight. I called home before I left to meet Ann and Tony in the lobby. My hubby asked how things were going and I told him it was great but wished he was here too. I told him it was Tony’s birthday and Ann and I was going to fuck him silly. Hubby just laughed…yeah right, you have fun baby, don’t hurt him. I then said what if it did happen? He said he expected 3 some action thrown his way when I returned. We laughed at that and left it at that.

Ann and Tony looked fabulous; I spotted them as soon as I the elevator door opened. Ann was in a green party dress that fit her body perfectly, sexy but not sluttish, just enough cleavage for a corporate party. We hugged and double cheeked kissed before she passed me over to Tony. Tony was so handsome, tall and well built, fit but not bulky. He looked me up and down and gave me a hug. God he smells great, I lingered in his hold for just enough time that I am sure he picked up my warmth and curve of my body.

The party was fun, great food and dancing, drinking was not too heavy…corporate responsibility in action. I was hit on by several men. I handled it discretely and exited the situations without incident.

Finally it was over…my pussy was aching for the real party that will happen soon. We took a cab over the snowy streets to our hotel. At our doors we said our good nights and hugged again. This time I melted into Tony so he could feel my body against his body. His large hands stroked my back and sides…hard to believe this could happen in seconds. I hugged Annie, she told me to have my door open in 20 minutes.

I went in my room, freshening up got dressed. I put on my new lacy red thong and slipped the see through baby doll top over my head. I brushed my hair and dabbed on my Ysatis come hither perfume. I was ready, I had gooseflesh, my heart pounding and pussy seeping. I opened my door and a moment later, their door opened too. Ann walked in my room wearing only her silky green panties. She was radiant. Ann took my hand and led me to their darkened room. She had several candles burning that gave off a warm glow. Tony sat in a corner chair, wearing his boxers. He looked gorgeous. He had a smile that was lecherous and sexy. Ann announced, here is your present baby, what do you think? She had her arm around my waist. I smiled and kissed her cheek while running my hand over her sweet ass.

Tony said he wanted to see us kiss…and did we. I squeezed her firm ass cheeks while we deep kissed. He then said he wanted to see me closer but wanted Ann to be next to him massaging his shoulders. We moved close, he reached up and tested my small but firm titties. His hands were huge, covering my breasts. He reached under my top and massaged them while Ann talked dirty to him about how good I eat pussy and how she loved finger fucking me to orgasm. Tony cupped my mound; I almost collapsed from the pleasure. He slipped a finger into my slit, his finger was longer than most dicks, and thick too. Ann reached down and pinched my clit, giving me great waves of pleasure.
It was time to move to the bed. Ann pulled my baby doll off my body. I looked at the mirror, my white body moving like a cat toward the bed where Tony lie waiting. He pulled his shorts off on the way. His cock stood at attention and I could see glistening pre cum on the tip. He was at least 9” and thick. I climbed over Tony; Ann gave me a look, permission to proceed. I kissed him deeply. His hands were all over my body, stroking me from chest to hips. I worked my way down, laying kisses on his chest. I sucked on his right nipple and felt Ann move in sucking on his left. Tony was moaning as much as me. I dropped further gliding my breasts on his stomach and over his beautiful cock. I then licked his shaft from his balls to the tip, tasting his pre cum. From there I started the rhythm of deep throating and licking his shaft. Ann worked down and fingered my pussy and ass. I was in heaven and I know Tony was too.

Tony pushed us off; he wanted pussy now, my tight white pussy. He pushed me back and placed his cock at my entrance, my pussy lips gave as he worked his way into me. I had never been this filled before. He was so hot and strong, he fucked me so hard I had an orgasm…somehow he held back.

He pulled out and Ann cleaned him off, sucking our juices off his shiny monster of a cock.
Tony told her to lay back; their fuck bitch was to satisfy her now while he fucked me from behind.
I dove into Ann’s steamy cunt. She tasted so good. I felt Tony fingering my pussy from behind and then in one smooth move he impaled me again. I lost my breath as he pounded me hard, hold my hips, no using my hips to fuck his cock, we reached a crescendo, I eating Ann, almost drowning in pussy juice and Tony pounding my now sore but loving it pussy. We came in a pile of sweaty pile of humanity. My jaws ached and pussy felt like it would never be tight again.

After about 10 minutes, Ann smiled and motioned me out; she then took over making sweet love to her man. I returned to my room to sleep the best sleep in along time.

And that was the end of the day I became my best friends hubby’s birthday gift…

Users who are viewing this thread