• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Long time users not able to log into chat.

• Thread startersubswife2000
  • Start date
Do any of you have issues with staying online? Perhaps could be the reason for not being allowed to log on. The computer thinks we are like the VPN mentioned at the site.

Countryroadrage said:
Maybe theyre clearing
It was posted that the issue was known yesterday.

subswife2000 said:
It was posted that the issue was known yesterday.
Lol I had a more IT related answer but got distracted typing :D

subswife2000 said:
Anyone else not able to open ‘Chat’.
I open the site, log into the site , chose “Chat”, the two options appear one for Members one for Guests. I select Members and nothing happens. I have tried on my phone and an ipad but same thing. I was on yesterday morning but had lost the connection to the chat by the afternoon.
U have to sign in on this page before going to chat

Countryroadrage said:
Lol I had a more IT related answer but got distracted typing :D
I would be distracted and befuddled by an IT answer.

beachstone said:
U have to sign in on this page before going to chat
I do.

Reactions: Tryonce
subswife2000 said:
Anyone else not able to open ‘Chat’.
I open the site, log into the site , chose “Chat”, the two options appear one for Members one for Guests. I select Members and nothing happens. I have tried on my phone and an ipad but same thing. I was on yesterday morning but had lost the connection to the chat by the afternoon.
Just tried myself. Obviously something wrong with the site... Sure it will be fixed soon.

beachstone said:
Just tried myself. Obviously something wrong with the site... Sure it will be fixed soon.
Yes someone earlier says he was told yesterday there was a login issue with Chat

• Wow
Reactions: Tryonce and beachstone
still Not working for me either. Two days of lockdown from chat

Reactions: subswife2000
anyone want to do a Mega or Google Chat while we wait. or KIK?

Countryroadrage said:
anyone want to do a Mega or Google Chat while we wait. or KIK?
Never have

• Wow
Reactions: Countryroadrage
JessNJack said:
still Not working for me either. Two days of lockdown from chat
That is frustrating

I just signed up for this site but am unable to get into the chatrooms, I guess I'll just have to wait

pattymwfpreg said:
I just signed up for this site but am unable to get into the chatrooms, I guess I'll just have to wait
Yes there had been an issue since at least yesterday. I have a post about. Supposedly they know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread