• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

look what these big cocks do to me

• Thread startercoxthickens
  • Start date

coxthickens

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2005
new to this but getting very hot with anticipation

Attachments

• nipples.jpg
    nipples.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 360
  • tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 659
Ah Yes

Beautiful Matching set.....show us how they hang

i like it this way

would like to meet older well hung black gentleman for drinks and feel each other off for a beginning

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 390
Beautiful tits! Would love to fuck you! I know, I know, you only prefer black meat.

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
Beautiful tits! Would love to fuck you! I know, I know, you only prefer black meat.
what do you look like

We really need to see more of you!

I would love to fuck your wife. I have 9 1/2 inches of black cock to fuck her with. I am located in Indiana. If interested email me for pictures. I'm for real..I hope you are also.

You lIKE it that way? Then I can give it to you that way. When I hook up my cock into you from behind and fuck you deeply you will swear I ran a damned FREIGHT TRAIN through your pussy. FACE DOWN AND ASS UP!! This is HOW to fuck a white slut!

coxthickens said:
would like to meet older well hung black gentleman for drinks and feel each other off for a beginning
I know you have your preference... but us young bucks will work you over too!

Post more, please!

Users who are viewing this thread