• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for 2 - 4 BBC's in FLa Panhandle for this weekend

• Thread starterfhpdo
  • Start date

fhpdo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 5, 2006
I am looking for 2 to 4 BBC's that want to play in the Pensacola area this weekend. She has had black before and wants more. We have a Dom-sub relationship (her being the sub) and she wants me to set everything up and surprise her and make her perform for me...and however many guys can make it. She is a BBW that is open to everything but anal. She loves being my slut and has challenged me to step it up a notch. I am bi but it is in no way a requirement. I would like to take pics and maybe some video if all are in agreement. She loves to swallow . You won't be disappointed! Please email me at fhpdo@yahoo.com for more info.

Attachments

• butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,069
  • CANIO3J9.jpg
    CANIO3J9.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,103
Com'n guys

when are you going to be in pensacola

We can be flexible on where to meet ...looks like we may just have one of answer.

i left u a message on yahoo also

hey i can meet tonite n atmore,ala not far from pensacola or can cum to p'cola get off at 11pm can be ther by 11:30 or 11:45pm

wow wish i was in that part of the world lol.

Can't do tonight...Sat night is when we are are kidless this week

Last edited by a moderator:
lets do it tonite then but u have to respond quick so i;ll know where to cum

email me i added u to yahoo mess i'm reggiebreeze25 there i'm online now

lets meet n atmore ,ala if u can't i'll meet n p'cola but i hope u can cum to atmore hurry so i can get ready

lets meet n atmore tonite early like at 6 or whenever u can make it

fhpdo said:
Can't do tonight...Sat night is when we are are kidless this week
here is some pics hope she e can njoy but she can have the real thing tonite let me know

Attachments

• big blk cock n alabama ready to fuck hot white wives now.gif
    big blk cock n alabama ready to fuck hot white wives now.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 716
  • big blk cock n alabama wanting white wives now!.gif
    big blk cock n alabama wanting white wives now!.gif
    6 KB · Views: 718

Users who are viewing this thread