• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for a black stud in the uk

• Thread startertightfit
  • Start date
Good luck

Good luck,hope you find what you are seeking as that body is tasty very very tasty. :lol:

im more than interested, in geting my dick pushed into that ass of yours, if you live near london lets meet up , just looking at you im impressed

Attachments

• barry_2_976.jpg
    barry_2_976.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4,184
  • barry1_120.jpg
    barry1_120.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 4,121
Lollipop

Caz,

Any chance you could send me one of those lollipops that has been stuck in your wet moist pussy complete with all your juices?

You are one sexy lady.

Keep up the good work and continue to show off that gorgeous body

Peter
xx

Lets hope we get to see tightfit filled with BBC!!!!!! She is awsome. Want to see her full of cock and then filled with baby making sperm.

hook up

baby, you look like you need some of my black luvin, i am based in bristol.. but do freuent london to the main clubs in leicester suare... hook me up via kavit1980@hotmail.com, luv Ty

Love the pigtails baby......got any short plaid or school girl outfits.....would love to see pics of you flashing outdoors......Take her to the park! let someone watch your hot bitch

Love B......Inthe SW

41yo black male to be in London from March till Sept--lookng for a nice white female to use on a regular basis--nice pics. I am 41yo 6'2" 185lb dark-well built and have a 11" cut very thick cock.

Robert

tightfit said:
looking for a nice black guy
Loved the picture off you by the settee.hope by now you have had agood service from a few black cocks.how could they refuse such a beauty.As a voyeur iwish i could have watched. Happy rides to you.

Hi there

This is me

I am from London, 6Ft. 2" tall, 170lbs. I would love to hook up with u ;) I am hoois2k3 on yahoo or u can message me here.

Bye for now

Maxwell

SEXY GIRL DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN
HOW I WISH I COULD BE THAT LOLLIPOP :lol:

hi look me up on yahoo messenger i am baldythomas 10" single blk guy

Users who are viewing this thread