• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a cuck slave

• Thread starteregyck
  • Start date

egyck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2022
I am looking for a cuck slave who ready to be surrender to his master doing all his orders and to be considered as my pet property

Reactions: wens, Funtimess, Acuckboy and 1 other person
egyck said:
I am looking for a cuck slave who ready to be surrender to his master doing all his orders and to be considered as my pet property
interested

egyck said:
I maybe interested. What are the cucks supposed to do for you?

Acuckboy said:
I maybe interested. What are the cucks supposed to do for you?
What are you willing to do?

I'm definitely interested!

Jozyxt said:
What are you willing to do?
whatever is required of the cuck to do. But scared of posting face pics !!

I am will Sir.

Kik nerdguy8469

Acuckboy said:
whatever is required of the cuck to do. But scared of posting face pics !!
I ask because while I am not a cuck, I have had a few sub cocksuckers. I prefer those who just jump in rather than waiting to be told what to do. Nothing says sub quite like unprompted begging to lick a man's asshole. The guy that is eager, creative and assertive about pleasing his master is the best sub.

egyck said:
I'm desperate to serve and service a really filthy online bull who will mercilessly belittle, demean, degrade, and/or humiliate me on Skype. WIlling to perform self-defiling sex acts on camera.

Users who are viewing this thread