• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a kissing pic

• Thread starterbossbeat
  • Start date
kissing pics

Hi another of Janet wish it was my wife

Great Pics Keep It Going!

Great Pictures. Some of them are extremely erotic. What's facinating is how the ladies are obviously so big into it. The starter before the main course.

Wow!I had no idea there were so many pics of people smooching,Keep 'em coming!I love seeing people being passionate,and still looking for that certain one with Janet and her lover-Bossbeat

I had no idea at the response,and how many pictures of people kissing,it is still one of my favorite things to do with a special lady,and still haven't found that onew of Janet and her lover...Keep 'em coming-Bossbeat

Love watching my wife's IR kissing as well

snazzn and a few of her men

Ok, a little more, and this thread is on fire.......

:eek: :eek: :eek:

alc

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 699
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 623
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 515
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 351
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 524
  • Love
Reactions: timmer and evertvm
The lady...

The lady is definitely NOT Janet Mason.... Mrs. Mason is the quintessential BBC fuck queen, IMHO....

Mr.B said:
The lady is definitely NOT Janet Mason.... Mrs. Mason is the quintessential BBC fuck queen, IMHO....

Well, Mr. B, this thread isn't about Janet Mason, any more. It became a kind of "Kissing pics thread", if I understood well all the replies....

alc

well I like what it has turned into,and Kissing is HOT ,and lets see some more,and lets see who does have the pic of Janet and Lover,and ones that are just as Hot as they are!_bossbeat

This thread is very sensual thread I love to see the white wives kiss their black lovers

Alcaponi....

The original thread reads....."I'm looking for a pic of this couple kissing...", operative words.... "this couple" We all agree that the lady is Janet Mason of 'Janet *******' fame. Nowhere did I see any reference to any other I/R theme.
As you will recall, there was a thread a few months ago, that explored the sensuality of I/R kissing and featured many hot pics of many different couples. Not Janet Mason. I was under the impression that this thread was about her and had not evolved to a generalized posting of I/R kissing pics. I guess I missed something that you, apparently, didn't.

Well the thread is about a picture of that couple and I still haven't found it,and still actively looking for it,and it's of Janet Mason and her lover,and Once you see it you will know ,and agree that its the MOST definetly definitvely the Best Kissing picture you have ever seen, and like somethings,they evolve,so if ANY of you do run into that pic ,send it,and send the others too,It dosen't mean we can't have fun while we do it -Bossbeat

Mr. B...

bossbeat said:
well I like what it has turned into,and Kissing is HOT ,and lets see some more,and lets see who does have the pic of Janet and Lover,and ones that are just as Hot as they are!_bossbeat

As I said before...

alc

Mr. B....

bossbeat said:
....so if ANY of you do run into that pic, send it, and send the others too, It doesn't mean we can't have fun while we do it... -Bossbeat

As I said before...

alc

well,Alcaponi, if you have ANY more of Janet Mason...THEN SEND them,and don't bust my balls,all the other pics are great pics too,and the certain lady did like seeing them,and i think the others like seeing Kissing pix as well so let's keep the ball rolling-Bossbeat

These are sort of like the one that I'm looking for

these are sort of like what I'm looking for except that it's with Janet and her lover especially with janet holding his face as she's kissing him like the lady in one of the pix here-bossbeat

Attachments

• 6239.jpg
    6239.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 847
  • 490a.jpg
    490a.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,616
  • 6c9e.jpg
    6c9e.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 893
  • 406a.jpg
    406a.jpg