• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for a way

• Thread startertommyo
  • Start date

tommyo

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2008
I am looking for a way to shrink the size of my penis so encourage my wife to sleep with others for her pleasure. Anyone have any ideas or information on how I can really attain this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I could only wish I had your problem. Diabetes has solved the issue for me.

I am quite serious about this, does anyone have any legit information on this or is it not possible?

look my friend....there is no need to shrink you dick....all you have to do is to try to convince her that a masseur will be so good for her.....for any reason let her beleive that she needs a massage

this can be done on a weekend for example

fix up a date with a black man...if she ask anything tell her that they should have sent a masseuse ( girl ) but something wrong happened...bring him as masseur and she will automaticly be turned on while she is on bed and that black stud is playing in her body

ofcourse you must help little like removing her bra while the stud is massaging her back then ask her to turn over when she is naked from top....then remove the panty and keep on kissing her for a quiet time

you will see this is one of the most succesfull ways ppl tried

she will have a very good fuck my friend and she will be your own sexy bitchy wife

try this out man

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread