• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for adult fun , husband approves

• Thread starterjakandtracey
  • Start date

jakandtracey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 13, 2009
Hi , iam looking for adult fun with well endowed blackmen , no complications from your wives or girlfriends please ...local to sheffield but to go out away from their for a drink ..to be used and treated like a slut in public ..kissing and feeling etc . ..yes to sex in a car , hotel or ??? condoms at first untill we get to know each other . yes husbands knows about this but he will NOT watch , but he will know your details for safety ...but if your are ok with this he can listen on the phone whilst we have sex , please reply

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,229
  • Picture 007a.jpg
    Picture 007a.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,399
hi

Nice pic....Peter, 24yr old black african male in Nigeria....so hungry for my 1st white pussy

tracey your just right for black cock. plz post some more pics

private message.wanting a blackest man between my thighs

African dom ....please reply to your private message

jakandtracey said:
Hi , iam looking for adult fun with well endowed blackmen , no complications from your wives or girlfriends please ...local to sheffield but to go out away from their for a drink ..to be used and treated like a slut in public ..kissing and feeling etc . ..yes to sex in a car , hotel or ??? condoms at first untill we get to know each other . yes husbands knows about this but he will NOT watch , but he will know your details for safety ...but if your are ok with this he can listen on the phone whilst we have sex , please reply

mmmm.. I love you :D

Gorgeous milf. Somebody better tap that.

Users who are viewing this thread