• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for anyone that want to stroke on cam to my Wife

• Thread starterLouieLikestoplay
  • Start date

LouieLikestoplay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2020
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey, if you feel like getting on Skype and stroking to my pics and vids of the wife while I watch, you can say all the nastiest things you can think of. Tell me all about what you guys did on your date last Friday night. Plenty of pics and vids for you to choose from.

Ping me if you want to go for that.

IMG_0914.JPG IMG_0972.JPG Terri_0 (299).jpg

Reactions: sswanabe and mec
LouieLikestoplay said:
Hey, if you feel like getting on Skype and stroking to my pics and vids of the wife while I watch, you can say all the nastiest things you can think of. Tell me all about what you guys did on your date last Friday night. Plenty of pics and vids for you to choose from.

So hot nude lady ******* and spread naughty!!!

Yeah great slut!

mec said:
So hot nude lady ******* and spread naughty!!!
I would love to

LouieLikestoplay said:

Yes!let’s go!

LouieLikestoplay said:
let me know if you want to get on skype or something
Yeah lets kik or tele or skype pm

live:.cid.9b813ed8acd34e08

Would love to stroke on cam for her..

Users who are viewing this thread