• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for BBC for wife in san jose, San francisco

• Thread starterspyinghubby
  • Start date

spyinghubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2004
My wife is finally going to fullfill her fantasy.. We are currently looking for a black male to help.. MUST BE D/D free and be 9"+ and thick... Please leave a message or can e-mail me at supersport86@sbcglobal.net. Pictures are a plus. Send one and you will recieve one of her.. Just looking at getting her serviced, I am not into guys..Leave a message or e-mail us ..thanks..

Spyinghubby and wife..

Attachments

• viewimage.dll.jpg
    viewimage.dll.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,272
Your San Fran Wife

HI - I am very real and think your wife is hot. Im white, 6'3", 210lbs, 31, athletic build, and extremly thick. Im not a pic trader but have a pic of myself....if you send me email or phone i will contact you:)

Is your wife still up to meeting someone if so we can excahnge pic..Iam in the bay area

ready for u

lets make it happen . live in the bay area .

Hey i live in the bay i would love to help you find some black guys for your wife. I currently live in sf, and i grew up in vallejo.

Anyone know cuckold women in the bay area?

Users who are viewing this thread