• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for BBC for wife.

• Thread starterTracy4Lou
  • Start date

Wich hole would you like to shoot your load in?

• Total voters

Tracy4Lou

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2005
Looking for Gang Bang or 3-some in Sept 29th through Oct. 15th.
Hi, we are a married couple living in the Pocono’s of PA. We have been swinging for 7 years and we recently were out of the loop for the last 3 years due to us starting a family. We are back into the swinging lifestyle and we love 3 some and gang bangs. Tracy is a true 3-hole slut who will suck your cock dry and fuck your brains out. She has done 2 gang bangs and all were satisfied with all her holes at least 2 and some 3 times and she still wanted more.
Tracy is 5’3”, 150 lbs with 40 D tits and a nice ass. She likes to deep throat and takes cock deep in her ass. Hubby participates and videos for our entertainment.
Guys, you must be clean and condoms are a must for all vaginal and anal penetration and She will swallow your load if you want her. You must send a pic and phone for quick call back. We will travel for big cock or cocks at least 100 miles.

We are looking for real men and we will not tolerate any one not showing up to events. We have been stood up far too many times and we want loyal and regular meetings with single guys and groups. If we were not looking we would not be wasting our money with this site.

Please contact us as soon as possible for action. Pics in our Yahoo profile at lj889us@yahoo.com , or in dark cavern in PA section.

Lou and Tracy

Show us a picture

hi

me and my buddy can fuck her this sat, pabuiltblk@yahoo.com , we were going out clubbing, but if you guys are free, then we would rather fuck her , let me know if you guys are free this sat.

My wife pic

Tell us what you want to do with her pussy and ass. She loves anal!!!! Here i am lubing her ass and getting it ready at her first of many gang bangs.

Attachments

• TA2.jpg
    TA2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 291
  • TA6.jpg
    TA6.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 334
  • TA8.jpg
    TA8.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 483
sounds great were are you located i would love to speak with you and maye help you out..

would love too

Tracy4Lou said:
Looking for Gang Bang or 3-some in Sept 29th through Oct. 15th.
Hi, we are a married couple living in the Pocono’s of PA. We have been swinging for 7 years and we recently were out of the loop for the last 3 years due to us starting a family. We are back into the swinging lifestyle and we love 3 some and gang bangs. Tracy is a true 3-hole slut who will suck your cock dry and fuck your brains out. She has done 2 gang bangs and all were satisfied with all her holes at least 2 and some 3 times and she still wanted more.
Tracy is 5’3”, 150 lbs with 40 D tits and a nice ass. She likes to deep throat and takes cock deep in her ass. Hubby participates and videos for our entertainment.
Guys, you must be clean and condoms are a must for all vaginal and anal penetration and She will swallow your load if you want her. You must send a pic and phone for quick call back. We will travel for big cock or cocks at least 100 miles.

We are looking for real men and we will not tolerate any one not showing up to events. We have been stood up far too many times and we want loyal and regular meetings with single guys and groups. If we were not looking we would not be wasting our money with this site.

Please contact us as soon as possible for action. Pics in our Yahoo profile at lj889us@yahoo.com , or in dark cavern in PA section.

Lou and Tracy[/QUOTE

would love to get together . I have pic in the stud pix section as well as face shot in my profile . message me or email if interested

hi, sent my pics, when are you guys free?

can we meet this fri? very real

Looking for Gang Bang Saturday the 7th

We are looking for 2 to 4 big black cocks for wife. No holes barred!!! Cum in her mouth, on her tits or ass. Condoms for pussy and ass fucking. I want to see her ass and cunt stretched beyond belief. We will travel to Allentown, Harrisburg, or Philly area for GB. Males supply room for us and we supply the pussy, ass and mouth. Send pics and phone to lj889us@yahoo.com. Our pics are in PA section of DarkCavern.

hi

if you meet me in quakertown, I will fuck her myself.

hi

my buddy is out of town this weekend, he said what about next weekend and would she like another white women to join her while we are banging her.

Gangbang this Saturday night.

Hi guys, this is the last chance to get on borad for the Gangbang. Send pics and phone to be there. Northern Philly PA. 3-hole slut waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread