• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for bbc

• Thread starterRoxy4blk
  • Start date

Roxy4blk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2006
Talked about and teased hubby long enough. Looking for my first bbc. Husband arranges and watches.

Attachments

• black wp.jpg
    black wp.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,208
  • 100_0311wp.jpg
    100_0311wp.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 938
Pics look good roxy!
Where from?

I want that ass!!!

Roxy, Your Very Sexy Lady, You Wont Have Any Trouble Finding A Bbc To Give You A Good Fuck. Please Post The Results.

We are in North Delaware

Roxy4blk I'm not far from north delaware, I live in northern maryland not far from the Delaware border, if you're interested let me know here or kloudywolf@gmail.com single black male here

Wow

Roxy4blk said:
Talked about and teased hubby long enough. Looking for my first bbc. Husband arranges and watches.
I will travel east for that hot pussy anytime let me know....

6'1 210 well endowed blk man near wilmington

hi, kevin here, 33, 6'1 210 blk man ,well built and 20 minutes from wilmington. pabuiltblk@yahoo.com is my e-mail and I have pics. I am not far from west chester. I am in del often because of business and in newark from time to time.

where are you located

I'm in Norfolk Va where are you located.

Hello From Toronto

Roxy

Yoiur Blessed With A Hot Frame And Supportive Hubby

Maby A Weekend Getaway In Toronto Is Welcumed

I am in new york roxy but would not mind traveling for that beauty u got between ur legs get at me at parot24@yahoo.com would love to work that baby

Users who are viewing this thread