• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for bbc's

• Thread starterhthnrywhtwife69
  • Start date

hthnrywhtwife69

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
here are few pics that i figured i would put up here....hopefully you like? i'm getting wet thinking about the black cocks getting hard. let me know what you fellas think............and what you would do!

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 421
  • 12345.jpg
    12345.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 494
enjoy these...especially that wet pussy shot.

Attachments

• 123456.jpg
    123456.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 123456789.jpg
    123456789.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 611
here are some of leftovers from valentines day....sorry about the fuzzies..would love to feel a big black cock slide up in me.

Attachments

• 123456789.jpg
    123456789.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 327
  • 1234567.jpg
    1234567.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 237
  • 12345678.jpg
    12345678.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 549
kisses to you darling :D

thanks sweetie....would love to feel that monster of yours in me!

any takers?

nice "cum fuck me" boots

thanks baby...thats what i call them. would love to ride you with them on baby.

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
thanks baby...thats what i call them. would love to ride you with them on baby.

I'd take you up on that offer.

you should make some plans to head up to DE this summer sometime.

Attachments

• n_a.jpg
    n_a.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 441
BBC for you here in D.C.

Experienced, fit, hung 10.5" black bull would love to try that white pussy on for size Wife. Where are you on a rainy day like today? Blacknastybull on YM

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
enjoy these...especially that wet pussy shot.
that pussy looks very nasty.

i assure you mr mandingo that its nasty in a good way....my husband fucked me last nite but i was thinking about a hot black guy fucking me.

my little fantasy...

this past weekend my husband was out of town for a convention and my kids went to my parents and i had a bacholerette party to attend. i woke up sat morning horny and had to pull out the black vibrator to get a quicky in. got dressed in a tight denim skirt with tight black, low cut top with some heels. i decided to wear those split red panties in this strain. we were planning on hitting some bars and then crashing at the hotel. had a great time and got real tipsy but still i was so horny. when we got back to the bride to be's suite we popped a bottle of champagne and there was a knock at the door. it was a police officer and he came in to ask us to keep it down. well thats when it got wild and he hand cuffed the bride to be...and started stripping. but i forgot the most important thing....he was a black adonis! very dark skinned and smoking hot. he stripped down to a red thong and jesus was he hung. as he started shaking his stuff all over he started working the other ladies. i was so wet that i could feel the juices running down my thighs. he came over to me, stood me up and bent me over grinding his cock into my ass. i was in heaven...i haven't had another man touch me like that in over 10 years. i could feel that thick cock and almost came...i swear.
after the show was over he went into the bedroom to get changed. i went into the bathroom to pee and clean up some of my wetness. well i got confused when i was leaving and went out the wrong door and ended up iin the bedroom where mr police officer was changing. surprise of my life and there he was naked with that big black cock hanging there....to be continued.

will continue shortly.

i totally freaked out...i havent seen another man naked other than my husband in 13 years but here was this smokin hot black stripper in front of me! i froze and he just stood there looked me in the eye and started walking towards me. at this point i just stared as his cock...it had to be 7 inches flaccid which is as big as my husband wishes he was! he asked me if i had enjoyed the show and if i wanted to get a drink downstairs. as he walked closer i turned around and headed out thru bathroom and bolted straight to my room.
what should i have done?

come on folks a little advice? bbc's and ladies!

hthnrywhtwife69 said:
i totally freaked out...i havent seen another man naked other than my husband in 13 years but here was this smokin hot black stripper in front of me! i froze and he just stood there looked me in the eye and started walking towards me. at this point i just stared as his cock...it had to be 7 inches flaccid which is as big as my husband wishes he was! he asked me if i had enjoyed the show and if i wanted to get a drink downstairs. as he walked closer i turned around and headed out thru bathroom and bolted straight to my room.
what should i have done?

posted this in the XXX STORIES section.

got on your knees and sucked his big black cock and then fucked him silly

if it's pointed in your direction don't deny it

i was way to freaked out. but i am regretting it now. would loved to have had him fuck me hard with that beast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread