• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for black cock fun in south florida

• Thread starterskip33325
  • Start date
S

skip33325

Blonde Wife wants some weekend BBC fun. Let me know if your interrested.

Attachments

• wife_1.jpg
    wife_1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5,043
  • wife_2.jpg
    wife_2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4,203
I'm there whole mo of July in hotel out in SW Miami.
She's nice and smooth, I need a nice juicy unshaved pussy too.
If she wants to take an uncut thick 13" black dong all night July 5, respond before 6-29 and we'll hook it up. You need tp drive her over to the hotel and drop her off. We'll call you and you can listen .

If this is her first time with a black man, I'll take my time, usually takes a couple of hours of fucking to get it all in her, she needs to be lubed up real good. Then she's going to get about four loads anywhere she wants, but at least one in her mouth she needs to swallow. You come back for her about 11 am. Tell her to bring a pair of panties I can spunk on and send home with her.

When you get her home, you can wash the spunk off her chin and those nice tits.

I'm 6-4 248 lb good shape, loaded with cum. Tell her to get a look at this and try to get some sleep.

traveling stud

hi there will be in fort lauderdale for the forth of july weekend let me know if u around so we can hook up e-mail ad is acekingjf@aol.com or u can contact me at 917-559-8215.

skip33325 said:
Blonde Wife wants some weekend BBC fun. Let me know if your interrested.
Hi
I will be in Miami July 14th....I am very interested in meeting for a drink and going from there if the chemistry is good between us all. Email me for more info about myself and a pic.
Cheers
SEXUALHEALINGBLACKMAN

your wife is fucking hot!when the black cocks get their handsand cocks on her they are not letting her go and she is going to love it and want more!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the Fort lauderdale area and would love to put something in her sooner than later....im me or email me at blackpharaoh06@yahoo.com if interested in a real meet sooner than later...

Users who are viewing this thread