• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for Black male to Breed GF in CA area

• Thread starterSysZeL
  • Start date

How do you want her?

• Total voters

SysZeL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2004
My GF Jenni has been wanting a breeding lesson from a well hung black male, 9" or better. Some one to drop the seed in her, no strings attatched. Please only serious inquiries.

sex

looking to meet and have a good time blk male 27 from so. cali i do have a pic if u like to see

sex

looking to meet and have a good time blk male 27 from so. cali i do have a pic if u like to see

I'm in Newport Beach ..I would love to drop my seed in her tight ass pussy!! Hit me up..ccedeno@sbcglobal.net

the bay area

right size for the right thighs . come get

voteudobbcnow

Hey....baby getu some fine bbc into that fantastic white girl body now !!!!
Bulls , spread this little honey wide and pound her with your bbc. I'm mwm, love seeing pretty white pussy filled with black dick. Wonderful!

Shit you'd better go to the store and buy a dildo of some size and practice with it. Hell a nine inch cock will make her little ass bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread