• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for Interracial Romance type Books

• Thread starterNCCouple97
  • Start date

NCCouple97

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2006
Any ideas for something along the lines of a married white couple meeting a black man and wife ends up in bed perhaps a 3some as well. Wife is interested in interracial romance type books. Need suggestions please!

try a "chance " meeting, be somewhere that you will run into one of your black buddies and go have drinks and let nature and curiosity take its course....Good Luck

Looking for Interracial romance Books

Wife is definitely interested. Started chatting with black guys online. She has started calling them, chatting and lets me listen, sometimes I talk as well. It really turns her on. She talked to a couple of guys a lot and talked about meeting them just to say hello. But, they were either married or just wanted nasty talk or not serious about meeting. We talked about IR Romance Books and I know she would love them, but can't seem to find any that look promising.
Would love to find something along the lines of a married couple on vacation meeting a black guy getting to know him, wife gets really interested and they invite him back to the room for a nitecap. A lot of drinking and she fucks him while hubby watches. NO remourse or guilt, they both have opened up a new and exciting change in their life that livens up their marriage.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
I've been looking for IR books as well

like the good hardcovers that used to be around. She has one called "Emily" she reads on occasion. I'd like to find a good hard-core IR book so put next to "Emily" and see what happens.

I've thought about magazines, but they seem too "staged" in the pictures, and seems most of the cumshots are outside, not inside.

Well, this site has some pretty good stories so naturally, you have found this one... Another place I've found is the sister site to this one "Dark Wanderer" and another site is " literotica.com ". Once there, click on stories and then there is a selection of all type of stories with many catagories. I have found that the "Loving Wives" catagory is the best. Yes they have an "Interracial" catagory but I have found a big percent of them are black woman/white male... at least that's just my thought. There are many other sites but this will give you a good beginning... maybe some other readers her can help you out also...

here is some encouragement

21.JPG 22.jpg 17.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Reactions: PlannB
colleenandroger said:
here is some encouragement

Wow really great pics she looks perfect white wife with amature looks loved it. How about posting pics of her with mouth open and closed eyes while getting filled????:drool:

Users who are viewing this thread