• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking for other cuckolds

• Thread startertobias0000
  • Start date

tobias0000

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 10, 2006
Just finally gonna start this lifestlye with my gf - involving her
giving head and jacking off much bigger guys than me--while i dont
get anything AND im orgasm denied.

lets trade stories..as this progresses i need some fellow wimps/cucks
to talk IM to ..

thanks

message me-and well exchange emails/IMs

mail me and i will be happy to chat cuckoldmark at hotmail dot co dot uk

Last edited by a moderator:
cuckold

hey man email me at djwbigger@yahoo.com and I can tell you stories about me and my wife
djwbigger

Disgraceful hubby

Mu hubby loves to be humiliated and disgraced, especially in public, email him for some hot, perverted stories. cuckhuby@yahoo.com

would like to chat to a cuck that already watched his wife with another man.

i need some hints and ideas how to get my girlfriend involved

thanks mistap007@yahoo.com

hi ref captions

im a fem wimp also who has started trying to do a lot of captions on
any pics found on the net which eg denotes our wives taking bbc ,
preggy ones etc im not to good at it but a lot are probably true situations some relevant to me and some funny. are you guys intereted in swapping
e-mails for this purpose and maybe you could send some to me of cucks
being abused and cuckolded by wives and mention if relevant to you. this
could be just a bit of fun , and probably close to real life, and trying my hand at this.

How it all starts.

:)Hi, maybe able to help you out because I'm female. Cheers Cassie, pm me.
mistap said:
would like to chat to a cuck that already watched his wife with another man.

i need some hints and ideas how to get my girlfriend involved

thanks mistap007@yahoo.com

Incest wife

My wife is 50, I am 55; married 30 years with 4 kids.

She was an incest girl growing up, and was well-trained when I met her. I have some hot stories I love to tell about her.

Email me at jojocloud@yahoo.com

Reactions: Somuchtocdo and saxara
A cuckold story

i am a 65 mwm very sub and very bi. Wife is also 65 and not bi very sexual and loves being fucked. Married 40 years one son several grandkids, for last 20 she has been sexually active outside several times. She use me and enjoys doing it and i enjoy her doing it. i am not a sissy or a wimp,just a cuckold and a bi. Love sucking a cock and she likes watching it. i also enjoy love eating pussy she enjoys that as well. her current guy is 42 and can fuck liike mad. He stops by a lot when she is home, i fluff him, get her aroused,orally, then insert him in her. When they are done i clean them both and maybe he gets another crack. That is humilating and we all enjoy that. Frequently he stops by to get a needed bj or fuck me. My relief cums from jerking off and being fucked. Wife loves to watch both, and provides plenty of verbal stimulation.She always has me present when she gets fucked and describes it it clear terms. She never gives head that is my job, she does not do anal i do. i am her cocksucking bitch slut and i agree.

Reactions: saxara
I started out as a swinger with my first wife and seemed to evolve - have been a cuckold for many years and a cocksucking cuckold for the last two years.

Have had many experiences and would like to join other cuckold couples in experiencing group sex with 2 or more single men.

All three of my wives were shared with other men - since I am only attracted to ladies who are known to be "easy" I expect that I would continue sharing any women I hook up with - there's nothing like being around a woman who turns on when another man gives her a lustful look.

Users who are viewing this thread