• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
if hubby gives his permission, then I reckon you will love the freedom of an open marriage to taste the many delights I think you are secretly craving

Copy of Picture 1.jpgwould to have you riding this

Its been awhile..

Haven' posted a new pic for a while..and I'm still looking for pics of you guys....I'm getting braver...and this gets me soooooo wet....

Kisses!

Jen

Jen (26)4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and bart1258
Sweeeet i wish i was your hub...rick

i think its hubby

damn you look fuckin good

Thanks for the nipples
Honey. Now show is your pussy

Nice purple gown Jen................... now lose it and let me see just the thong and your body.

Very hot Jen!

Υοu are a beautiful woman

And you deserve the best. It's your decision...

its nice you plan to have some fun out of life. I do hope you have lots of fun as I'm sure everybody want you to. Do you plan to keep hubby in the dark?
do let us know how you get on.

???

From the original post, you we conserned of "cheating"???? Who took the pic's?

I think that you are a very hot woman. I do think that you should take the next step and take on a black lover.

more...

nj, my husband took the photos...thats why I am still concerned about cheating...but I am certainly tempted....

Attachments

• Jen 027e2.jpg
    Jen 027e2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,856
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
very sexy and BBC worthy Jen!!! I say take that walk on the wild side and you will not regret it. If you are near Houston I would love to make your fantasy come true.

Last edited by a moderator:
jen you are vey hott!!!! and any guy would consider himself lucky to get with you, please share more pics with us we love seeing and hearing about beautiful white women going black. And you are very beautiful thanks for sharing and glad your here.

jen you are vey hott!!!! and any guy would consider himself lucky to get with you, please share more pics with us we love seeing and hearing about beautiful white women going black. And you are very beautiful thanks for sharing and glad your here.

Beautiful nipples and pussy. Have your husband take a picture of you sucking his cock. On your knees and looking at him.

Lavender lingerie is very HOT

Last edited by a moderator:
hot...

MMMmm...baby you are FINE! i want to slide my head between those hot luscious thighs.

This thick black cock is hard and throbbing babe.

send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread