• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
I'm with Pimpology...any willing pussy is tempting, but you can't love your husband and be in here sniffing around for strange dicks. If you don't intend to remain true to your vows, then why don't you simply divorce him and spread that pussy all over town, if you want to. But the simplest thing to do if you want to stay with him is let him know about your interests. He may like the idea of seeing you getting fucked, especially if he gets some strange pussy in the process. There's a name for that lifestyle...ever looked into it?

a bunch of hypocrits many of you (us) are in here...pimp not here to defend himself..but he doesnt condone infidelity....he who sets up gang bangs for married sluts..lol im not saint, not here to comment one way or the other on marriage/infidelity...you have received good feedback all around...you are very sexy babe and wont have trouble attracting anyone when you are ready.

PA_HandsomeBlkMale said:
i think its hubby

lol. Yeah. Women don't say "kisses" at the end of their posts. Men tryin to sound like women do. But still, :hitit: To Hubby: Tell wifey bout your fantasies first. (She probably not too happy he postin these, tho). Then bring her on over to me :D

Jen with BBC

Hey you have a graet body. Here is what you can look forward to.

Attachments

• Jenwcock001.jpg
    Jenwcock001.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,887
  • Jenwcock002.jpg
    Jenwcock002.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,178
DAMN jen, you are fucking HOT!! now that you got rid of those black boxes over your nipples how about removing that blue one!! so we can see that pretty little white pussy of yours?

Luv to hit that pussy baby...

jenwife29 said:
nj, my husband took the photos...thats why I am still concerned about cheating...but I am certainly tempted....

Luv to get u past that tempted to fucking piece.....

Jen you need a black master to take you in front of husband and knock your belly up as he watches jen private message me if you want to chat

Recent pic...

This is a very recent photo...Bobby, those pics of me with a black man are very exciting! Thank you all for the comments, I think I am going to tell my husband that this is a fantasy and find out his reaction before I go much further. Thank you all for you support!

Attachments

• JenIMG_1672.jpg
    JenIMG_1672.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 3,099
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac and engene
please let us know how it goes!

jen great pics u will love the darkside, u told ur hubby?

jenwife29 said:
Hi, I'm married...have chatted with several hot black guys in chat. I've been pleased with reactions of my pics...I'm looking to have some fun....heart is racing...never cheated but..want to know what you all think...would love to see any photos of you men (or women) if you like my pics...

Kisses, Jen

you look fantastic sexy dear

theisss

Thanks guys!

Thanks so much guys....I think I will tell him this weekend if the timing is good...I'm nervous, but I think it will be ok.

Attachments

• JenIMG_1668.jpg
    JenIMG_1668.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,565
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac
Jen, if you keep waiting for the "right time", beware, it may never get here.

Incredible!

Wow, you are beautiful and soooo sexy. I'd love to slide my head between those soft thighs. Hear you moan as I slide my thick tongue across that wet slit. MMM, baby! Look me up!

so sexy baby. i'd love to give you this big dick

Have you told him yet Jen ?

jenwife29 said:
Thanks so much guys....I think I will tell him this weekend if the timing is good...I'm nervous, but I think it will be ok.

I hope the confession will have positive results for you. You are young & beautiful. You deserve to live your fantasies.

told him...still unsure...

I told my husband about my fantasy of beinn with a black man but I think he just thought it was part of oour play because we were in bed at the time. He did get rather excited...but I may have to bring it up again later.

I recently asked someone to "fake" a picture with me in it...I LOVE the result. What do you think? I was also wondering if you think I should show this pic to my husband?

Thanks! Jen

Attachments

• jenmoving.jpg
    jenmoving.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 3,906
Yea show it to him. And if it does'nt excite him he must be dead. Lets see more of that HOT ass of yours

I bet he'd love to see that fake picture, Jen! I know I did!!!

Users who are viewing this thread