Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
By the way u r some kind of beauty!

Pregnant

I've been thinking more and more about Jay's thick throbbing cock filling me. It felt sooo good, but was sooo wrong. Sigh.

Attachments

• jeIMG_7001.jpg
    jeIMG_7001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,381
go for it!

No sense in stopping now!!!!

You Look Awesome

Jen,

I have been following this thread and I have to admit you look fantastic pregnant. You were sexy before but now you just blow me away. Keep posting and keep us updated.

Any updates? Have you seen him again?

pimpology101 said:
I don't condone infidelity but won't lie.......I'd be tempted

A lot of wives promised to obey their husbands in their wedding vows, so it makes it doubly hard to cheat if the wife meets a horny man with an obvious bulge between his legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very hot will post my pics later. Any face pics? Even non-nude?

where you hiding you sexy woman

Holy shit! That's what I call sex on legs!!! Those shiny shots of your body are just out of this world!

I'd love to see pics of that body adorned in knee-high, high-heeled boots, waist chain loosely resting over your hips, and o-ring choker...and nothing else!

Hell, I'd love to see more pics of that body, period!

Last edited by a moderator:
damm girl keep them coming

Wow, Rover, booty, 10in, thank you for the comments. I'm glad you enjoy my photos.

Attachments

• jeIMG_6964.jpg
    jeIMG_6964.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,329
Reactions: Fitbull
I agree

jenwife29 said:
Wow, Rover, booty, 10in, thank you for the comments. I'm glad you enjoy my photos.

I have to agree with the rest of the comments. I love your smokin hot body and would love to see more of your swelling tits and belly. Thanks for sharing your hot body with us.

Thanks forest. This one is for you...

Attachments

• je75.jpg
    je75.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,474
and what about Jay Jenwife? Sure he would luv to see the pretty wife he made preg.

Looking VERY HOT! Keep us updated!!!

Thanks

jenwife29 said:
Thanks forest. This one is for you...

Wow, thanks I would love to spend so time slideing around your oiled up body. Thanks again.

awesome

i love the pics.. Would love to see you in action.. Something about a pregnant woman taking a facial..

This would be an absolutley epic thread if it wasn't for the blacked out spots on the pictures. So hot. Lovely pregnant. Thanks