• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for someone to message my wife

• Thread startermattd
  • Start date

mattd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2019
Want someone with a big dick to msg my wife dick pics and tell me where it goes. I want her to cheat on me, want her to get ducked and love it. Turns me on so much. PM me for details and I’ll give her email or number.

Reactions: BukkakeLeah, Thickyoungone and Pumpnspray
Where abouts are u based my number is 07765651431 send me her number

mattd said:
Want someone with a big dick to msg my wife dick pics and tell me where it goes. I want her to cheat on me, want her to get ducked and love it. Turns me on so much. PM me for details and I’ll give her email or number.
Pm me the info an I'll get right on it

mattd said:
You are an excellent husband

Reactions: wmjacking
Where abouts are you from in the U.K.? If you want me to pm the details and I will send pics or better still message me on 07765651431

Users who are viewing this thread