• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for stories

• Thread starterMeijer
  • Start date

Meijer

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2008
Hello all

I hope this is posted on the correct thread. If not I am sure the moderators will move it to where it should be.

Looking for a few stories.

First one is called "Chaos". The author is "Cloivey". The Plot is about a husband and wife captured on a cruise ship and become slaves to their captors, to stay alive. I have some of the chapters, but not sure if I have all of them. The author, when I wrote to him was not sure, said posted in several places

Next, ran across a story where a High school boy. BMOC, Black male, decides to change / seduce the white top geek girl on campus. Cannot remmeber if it is a bet. But, he changes her in to a slut for BBC, black owned. Her dress her attiudes etc.

Finally, always looking for stories that have a woman who changes from prim and proper to being black owned. It may also spread to other members of the family, husband, daughter, sons. "Jean Black Cock Slut " by Topcat is an example. If you have not read it. Please do excellent, It is on "storiesonloine"

Thanks ahead of time for the help

Meijer

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 469

Users who are viewing this thread