Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Looking for White Wimp/Cuckold

• Thread starterlaura4cuck
  • Start date
L

laura4cuck

To help me be sexual with several Black Men. I'm 28, 5'7", 120, could be sexy and "out there" but a little shy. I never been with a Black man and want to try, then have multiple Black Lovers with the appearance of having a White Wimp/Cuckold Boyfriend/Hubby.

My last Boyfriend went gay and I'm not looking for that either, nor Bi. Just a regular everyday White Wimp which I see around all the time hitting on me whenever I go shopping!

Drop me an e-mail at laura4cuck@aol.com, telling me why you want to be my cuck with a self pic that is recent. Would like a guy older than me (28, younger than 50.

L

Reactions: Blackcucky
N, there is nothing wrong w/being gay but not when a woman wants a GUY as a Boyfriend/Hub, even if he is wimpy like most White Guys are. I wouldn't mind my future Cuck to "help out" and lick my Black Lover's and ME clean after Climax but it would stop there-no oral or anything further!-It would be a turn off for me and then I would know he is more interested in having pleasure from Men rather than being humiliated and put in his place by "his" Woman.

hi Laura,
im 43, and eager to help u start enjoying several black men. u will never get enough black men to me. i would love to be on a honeymoon and watch 3 or 4 black studs please my new bride in her wedding gown all night.

Laura, You are what I been lookin for. Your wish would be my command.

im here!!

hi laura im a 36 y/o wm own place business etc who is desperately seeking a white female to cuckold me. im based in london(hope your near lol) but would love to hear from you anyway i need a blk meat lovin princess to spoil and worship. hope to hear from you.xxxxx

Attachments

• me_151.jpg
    me_151.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 977
History

I believe that this is an event that should be noted in the history books.

Users who are viewing this thread