• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for young black men

• Thread startertheres_w2000
  • Start date
T

theres_w2000

I am a 65 year old lady who likes young black men in the decatur, illinois area. Cant seem to find alot of young black men who like women my age if any are out there in the area please let me know.. theresa

Would love to Meet

Not in Decatur area, but currently visiting in southen IL, take a look and let me know....Jae...can reach me at dubbuone2@yahoo.com messenger and mail...all of my pics are to big to send you here...

HI,I AM A YOUNG BLACK COLLEGE STUDENT IN CHICAGO. I AM 19 AND VERY FIT AND ATHLETIC AND HANDSOME. I AM VERY INTO OLDER WHITE WOMEN AND SOMEONE UR AGE WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE. I CAN TRAVEL TO YOU SINCE YOU ARE NOT VERY FAR AWAY AND I AM VERY INTERESTED SO E-MAIL ME AT AMAZINGSAMSON@HOTMAIL.COM OR GIVE ME AN E-MAIL ADRESS AT WHICH I CAN REACH YOU. I PROMISE YOU AN EXCELLENT FUN MEETING IF YOU PROCEED WITH THIS. I CAN SEND PICS AND CONTACT INFO AS REQUESTED IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

would love to bang that olg thang til it hangs, hit me up when you can see me in Charleston, IL

Users who are viewing this thread