• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking in Louisiana

• Thread starterElizabeth T
  • Start date

Elizabeth T

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 3, 2006
Hey everyone, I am Liz. I am from Southwest Louisiana the heart of Cajun Country. I am married but my husband loves watching me with other men. I am looking for private Gangbang parties and barebacking only. Allergic to Condoms. I work for a Doctor and I am tested regularly. I can guarantee that I am USDA approved and very clean. If interested give us a holler at ken2chet@aol.com.

Reactions: Cumdaddy
Got any more pics of you, beautiful? Some ass and pussy maybe? My black dick got stiff just looking at this one.

Thanks for writing back. I am limited on the pics that I do have. I see that you are from the Baton Rouge area. Not far for me & my husband to travel.
Write me at ken2chet@aol.com and I will send you a couple more pics. Luv Liz

Hey Liz this is Rob in Lafayette give me a call 337-278-6190

Hey there

Sam here in the Opelousas area. Would love to know more. Contact me at blksamson@yahoo.com.

Hi Liz

Hi,

I think I worked with you in STL

Always thought you were smokin hot

Luv to clean you up after...

cheers

Men beware

I can guarantee that I am USDA approved and very clean.

I can guarantee if you keep getting gangbanged by strangers, you won't be long.

Thanks for everyone who has written back. Give us a shout and let's see if we can arrange something. Write us at ken2chet@aol.com. Rob, I think you know how to find Ken give him a call. Luv this site. Awesome.

Umm very nice. Im from the Lafayette area. Would love to see what wwe can do.

show us the USDA prime meat

Users who are viewing this thread