• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

LOOKING IN TORONTO

• Thread starterdrtylttlfrk
  • Start date

drtylttlfrk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2005
HELLO,

I am the lead member of a crew based in Toronto, Ontario. We are looking for interested open minded and adventurous ladies/couples that would like to have some fun with 3 to 4 black men that love to show what FUCKING is all about. if interested, contact me at drtylttlfrk4u@yahoo. ca with a photo and details. check out my ad in the dark cavern personals.
the summer is here and the crew is actively searching for new pussy to DEVOUR! i am also available for solo meetings as well

Attachments

• oh_lawd.jpg
    oh_lawd.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 614
BRUTHA FREAK

DO WE KNOW ONE ANOTHER?

I ASK BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW THERE WEW OTHER BLACK CREWS LOCALLY THAT ENTERTAIN AND LIVE THIS LIFESTYLE BY FUCKIN SEXY HOT WIFES LOCALLY.

HOLLA BACK.

WE PROBABLY DO

was wondering if u guys would be into seducing her...i'm thinking u meet us at a club,tell her u would love for her to be part of a photoshot and offer her alot of money to do it (i'm sure we could find a company that would pay her for it)...i don't know if u guys are into seduction but i think with a little help (from me), a party environment and a couple of big black guys anything can happen

crews

hey, are any of you crew guys looking for new members? i'm a light-skinned black dude who loves to rough fuck long and hard.

pm me back with details...
-andrew

Users who are viewing this thread