• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking sub small waisted big booty females in DC/MD

• Thread starterbillb18922
  • Start date

billb18922

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2005
Hello,my name is Bill.I'm a 48 yr old single straight black male from the Washington DC area looking for small waisted big booty white females.I am 5 9" 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches.As far as my background I'm college educated,employed and I know how to conduct myself in public and private. I'm disease free. Sexually, I'm a heavy cummer and exploder so and females out there who love gigantic loads of cum will
love to drain my dick.I'm looking for females in the area and those females on the East Coast who are traveling to my area or who I can travel to.I am for real and have 2 ads in Dark cavern in the DC and MD section so any females in the area who want regular black dick get back with me and I will send you
my pics and we can take it from there. Mature sexywomen encouraged to reply but I'm just looking for a for real submissive slut who wants black dick
on a regular basis.If your out there get back with me.You won't be dis-appointed.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread