• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

looking to chat with a cuck

• Thread starterStephA
  • Start date

StephA

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2021
looking to chat with a cuck and humiliate you (;

• Love
Reactions: Tinycuckold, myslutasian69, sssss and 4 others
Reactions: toolman2c and Wifesharingfantasizer
Write me in private

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I'd love to!

StephA said:
I have an insatiable craving for humiliation and degradation. I was owned for 16 years as a cuckold until my wife died two years ago. She loved humiliating me almost more than I loved being humiliated. She made it a goal to always humiliate me as mercilessly as possible every single time she had sex with another man. She eventually grew to get even greater pleasure from humiliating me in public. Anyway, I thought I would be content to live out my days with my memories to sustain me. It's not working!! I miss my days of insufferable cuckold angst that made everything else worthwhile. If you'd like to take a go at me, please work me over as

pm me

StephA said:
I have an insatiable craving for humiliation and degradation. I was owned for 16 years as a cuckold until my wife died two years ago. She loved humiliating me almost more than I loved being humiliated. She made it a goal to always humiliate me as mercilessly as possible every single time she had sex with another man. She eventually grew to get even greater pleasure from humiliating me in public. Anyway, I thought I would be content to live out my days with my memories to sustain me. It's not working!! I miss my crushing cuckold angst that made everything else worthwhile. If you would enjoy chatting and taking me down a notch or two or three as we do, it would make me beyond thrilled to ****** myself to you to exploit for your sadistic pleasure. I hope to hear back from you.

sssss said:
I don't know how to pm!!!! And I can't find anyone to teach me how. Maybe you . . . . ?

Reactions: Carnange

Users who are viewing this thread