• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking to mail used panties or clothing of your choice

• Thread starterReneeBBC
  • Start date

ReneeBBC

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2020
23 Tatted Latina
Hot wife looking to send my used underwear lingerie heels or socks or sandals really whatever you want just message me it turns me on to know you’ll have it in jack off with it

09568F51-AEB0-41ED-9417-28C8511AC0BB.jpeg

Reactions: hikawade, DaveJ, DannyBoyx and 3 others
ReneeBBC said:
23 Tatted Latina
Hot wife looking to send my used underwear lingerie heels or socks or sandals really whatever you want just message me it turns me on to know you’ll have it in jack off with it

Me pondria bien bellaco tener tus panties y hacerme una puñeta con ellos, deberias tambien enseñarme como te quedan.

Cumpleteyourwife said:
Me pondria bien bellaco tener tus panties y hacerme una puñeta con ellos, deberias tambien enseñarme como te quedan.
Yes baby

• Love
Reactions: Cumpleteyourwife
ReneeBBC said:
23 Tatted Latina

sure pm for addresses

Sooooo down to do again lol 🥰 pm me

You get wet thinking about sending your dirty panties to strangers?

Reactions: hikawade
What kind of panties do you like wear?

I'm also willing to mail my wife's used panties to anyone who'd like to sniff her aroma and play with them.

Cleavage.jpg

Reactions: DaveJ
I wear laced underware and well anything sexy or see through lol

ReneeBBC said:
23 Tatted Latina

That would be hot, please pm me

Users who are viewing this thread