• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

loose

• Thread starterlittlerichard
  • Start date

littlerichard

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2006
ok, idk why i feel the need to share this but i do... my girlfriend has the most rediculously loose pussy. shes backed out on cuckolding me, Idk if its related... She was never 'tight', but we spent a few months hardcore fisting, etc... Haven't now in weeks...still, just loose as can be, and sloppy wet! We both enjoy it, and are quite active sexually, I don't know why it turns me on so much, even just knowing that in a room full of people, no one would believe how loose she is. Ok, I'm rambling. Just had to share.

show us tht loose pussy

I seem to remember some time ago there was a thread with a poll on
preference for tight/loose pussy and a lot of us actually preferred
loose & open. I know it turns me on! Last night my wife worked hard
squeezing her pelvic floor muscles to be tight for me. I titillated myself
thinking that she was loose from having had sex with a well endowed
lover the previous night.

littlerichard said:
ok, idk why i feel the need to share this but i do... my girlfriend has the most rediculously loose pussy. shes backed out on cuckolding me, Idk if its related... She was never 'tight', but we spent a few months hardcore fisting, etc... Haven't now in weeks...still, just loose as can be, and sloppy wet! We both enjoy it, and are quite active sexually, I don't know why it turns me on so much, even just knowing that in a room full of people, no one would believe how loose she is. Ok, I'm rambling. Just had to share.

It is better to share the truth than to write stuff that does not help you solve your problem. Rambling is okay if you use words that help you tell us how you feel about her looseness. I admire your honesty.

I definately prefer loose! Wanting to make her even looser.

Users who are viewing this thread