Loraforblack

• Thread starterLoraforblack
  • Start date

Loraforblack

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2007
I am new here, and I just want to say hello. I am married to a white man, we live in BC Canada, which is about 8 hours from Seattle Washington. What I crave and need is BBC. We had a 42 year old gentleman in Las Vegas who was super nice and had a fat 10 inch black cock. Now I am hooked and want more! The problem is that where we live there are no black men. My hus is even okay with me having a black boyfriend or lover!! Have some pics but they are 569.8 bb bytes average.

Like I said I have pics I also have 4 yahoo groups real120fever 1 and 2 bigandlong cigars 1 and 2 Miss Saratoga nice to meet you too

That I am a female

Bizarre conversation if you ask me

Loraforblack said:
I am new here, and I just want to say hello. I am married to a white man, we live in BC Canada, which is about 8 hours from Seattle Washington. What I crave and need is BBC. We had a 42 year old gentleman in Las Vegas who was super nice and had a fat 10 inch black cock. Now I am hooked and want more! The problem is that where we live there are no black men. My hus is even okay with me having a black boyfriend or lover!! Have some pics but they are 569.8 bb bytes average.
Lora I talked to a couple from Alaska and they were having the same problem you are, to far north. I myself and other Black people I know just don't care to got that far north it's to damn cold up there. Shit if you pulled out a eleven inch cock to piss outside up there you'd end up with five inches and your balls would be around your ears. On the other hand if a Black man would move up north he might be kept pretty warm with the white women such as you. That is if her old man didn't shoot your black ass. So I wish you luck if I was closer I'd try you out in about July. Muleman

Lora- I sent you a private message.

Lora...let me give you some advice regarding this forum.

Loraforblack said:
here is our 360 http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-q0Ta1GwwKvR_xpJhfOznuQSJmQ--?cq=1 is this how all new members are welcomed?

Loraforblack, I've remember your yahoo profile from one of the gropups I am a member of, and know you are for real. However, what I will tell you regarding Dark Cavern may shock you into not frequenting this forum.

Several years ago, this site was one that would be the "Hook-up" for Black men, and white women such as yourself.

Nowadays, the site has been corrupted by confused cuckolds, faggots, people requesting fake pics of wives/girlfriends, racist, disrespectful, and downright nasty white men. There are a FEW Black members, but the forum has been so inundated with white men that get off on this, and for some, make the matter worse by leading some of the Black men on.

My advice is to stick with Yahoo, Alt.com, or AdultFriend Finder. This site is not worth the effort.

I know, because I fell for the same thing a few years ago. The thing about it is I made plans, and the other party never showed. (I made good on the trip, because I planned it around spring break, and enjoyed myself with two women in Madison, WI.)

Take this advice to heart...if you are still determined, use caution.

Thanks to people that have been friendly. Yes we do use adult friend finder befor any trips.