• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Los Angeles slut seeks large cocked black men...

• Thread starterfuncouple26
  • Start date

funcouple26

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2005
Please only respond if you are for real and willing to meet in the greater los angeles area. must be in fairly good shape, handsome, must be well hung(8.5 plus only) and clean. Nothing short of the above will be answered. Also must provide a clear decent picture showing proof of the above. She is early thirties petite with big tits, slutty and likes ot be a fuck doll for black males. You will not be let down.

Attachments

• stecensor.jpg
    stecensor.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2,835
Interested

smp2010 said:
Please only respond if you are for real and willing to meet in the greater los angeles area. must be in fairly good shape, handsome, must be well hung(8.5 plus only) and clean. Nothing short of the above will be answered. Also must provide a clear decent picture showing proof of the above. She is early thirties petite with big tits, slutty and likes ot be a fuck doll for black males. You will not be let down.
Hey, if you're still around give me a holla. I like what I see! Hope you do too!

Attachments

• pastnavel.jpg
    pastnavel.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 109
  • underside001.jpg
    underside001.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 91
write me at nineforher@yahoo.com I'm 6'4" 210lbs athletic build with a 9" cock. In LA too. Very Dom. I can return a pic. Don't want to post one here.

Love a lady who knows how to be a total slut for good, clean, upscale and 4 real black dick. I'm in the valley and love to get together with you. mail me at temposus@hotmail.com.

Users who are viewing this thread