• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lost wifes respect but addicted to her hopelessly

UrCockMyWife

Lonely and wanting to clean up pussy!
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2019
Pa
I am a cucked husband who gets no attention from my wife, I got into some trouble and have to live in a half way house. I only come home on the weekends and am ****** to sleep on the couch she has her live in boyfriends mostly black men. She used to let me get videos of her but not anymore. I crave to see my wife pleasing BBC or any cocktail for that matter it is the only thing that makes me hard anymore. I'm hoping to find a few men to message her and flirt send pictures videos anything but not say anything about me and send me copies of the videos texts photos. I am desperate I truly hope this works. I will post pictures if I get some replys and messages.

Reactions: toolman, bobstudio83 and DaveJ
UrCockMyWife said:
I am a cucked husband who gets no attention from my wife, I got into some trouble and have to live in a half way house. I only come home on the weekends and am ****** to sleep on the couch she has her live in boyfriends mostly black men. She used to let me get videos of her but not anymore. I crave to see my wife pleasing BBC or any cocktail for that matter it is the only thing that makes me hard anymore. I'm hoping to find a few men to message her and flirt send pictures videos anything but not say anything about me and send me copies of the videos texts photos. I am desperate I truly hope this works. I will post pictures if I get some replys and messages.
Message me. And send me pics cuck!

Reactions: bobstudio83

Users who are viewing this thread