• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Louisville sexy wife

• Thread starterwetlaura
  • Start date
W

wetlaura

My sexy 43yr old MILF. Loves big young black cock. Very meaty pussy with huge 2 inch hanging lips. Natural 36c tits with huge nipples. I have watched her big pussy swallow a very thick 9 incher with ease. I love to fuck her after she has been streched. I have seen her pussy lips hang almost 3 inches when she is really hot. We would welcome a local very well hung bull for regular servicing.

Attachments

• IMAG0088.jpg
    IMAG0088.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,535
  • IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,241
hey

Dear wetlaura.... you're smokin hot.

Your sweet demure look is a turn-on too....

Would love to see pics of you with a nice hot black stud....

Thanks!

She has been well fucked - she has that smile of a well satisfied woman.

if possible, please show us her big hanging pussy lips

Wow Smoking hot!!! I am an experienced white Louisville bull and would love to fuck your slut all night long and eat those pussy lips up! Very nice indeed....

Would leave her dripping my seed. 45 5'10" 200lbs Executive white bull here in Louisville. Will bareback all of her holes and cuck hubby is exoected to clean up.

Beautiful

wetlaura said:
My sexy 43yr old MILF. Loves big young black cock.
She's a very sensual woman, would love to see more of her.

Stunning

Wow! Your wife is beautiful. I'd love to eat her after she's had that big 9 inch black cock in her!

I guess Im not a true cuck, I watch but WILL not clean up!!

Why would you think she is a slut?? She has a fling once in awhile with some big cock. LIghten up!!

Afew more photos

Sexy wife in various shots

Attachments

• Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 826
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 726
  • Picture 109.jpg
    Picture 109.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 397
Reactions: HugeLoad
Her panties are FULL of pussy!!

wow ! fantastic wet pussy. how about some of the lips hanging or being stretched by a big cock.
nothing better than sucking swollen used lips into your mouth.

Louisville Wife

One of the most sexiest ladies I've seen here in a long time. More pics would be appreciated of this beautiful lady. We'll be waiting!

Slut?

I use the term slut in the most sensual and respectful way sir I assure you...
I am a white man with a large cock and I would love to fill her lovely pussy and make her cum...alot....
You have mail...

I'd beat her pussy lips with my dick till she climaxes on my cock!!!

I agree! One of the best wives in this site. How about more pix? please

Users who are viewing this thread