• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love how my sissy squirts!

• Thread starterSarahwantsBIGcock
  • Start date

SarahwantsBIGcock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2011
One of the reasons I am reluctant to put my fiance into a chastity device is because of the way he cums. He squirts like a real sissy! Producing a lot of cum is traditionally viewed as a sign of masculine potency, but its the way he squirts uncontrollably all over the lingerie I make him wear that seems so sissified.

While I think the idea of orgasm denial is hot, I do feel that this would also be denying me much satisfaction and amusement. It reminds me also that there was something much more manly about the way my past (more well endowed) lovers came.

Last night, I had him in panties,fishnets and nightie kneeling in front of me. I began playing with his thumb sized dick, then ordered him to finish as I watched. He looks so submissive, humiliated and desperate to please that I almost pity him. He's completely in my control.

Cucks, bulls and most importantly wives, what are your thoughts on chastity, denial and the fact that it means not having the joy of seeing his laughable erection and the way he squirts for me?

Attachments

• mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-33-40-87.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-33-40-87.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 218
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-36-03-85.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-36-03-85.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 193
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-36-10-73.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-36-10-73.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 197
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-36-37-14.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-36-37-14.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 193
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-41-47-96.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-41-47-96.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 234
Also, I would welcome any other ideas to humiliate him and amuse myself in this way. I'm gonna try and make him cum on his face and I like him to clean up but I'd love to hear any new ideas for when it's just the two of us.

Attachments

• mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-42-22-64.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-42-22-64.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 110
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-42-29-32.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-42-29-32.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 104
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-44-02-01.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-44-02-01.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 128
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-44-34-07.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-44-34-07.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 131
  • mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-44-40-90.jpg
    mplayerc 2011-01-31 09-44-40-90.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 127
He really doesn't have anything to be 'proud of' does he?

First let compliment you on the way you have made your husband a sissy. As a sissy cuck myself my Mistress/Wife loves to see me dressed. She loves to tease and torment my worthless lil gurl clit. Being teased and denied over look periods of time makes me want to be more of a sissy for her and makes me even more submissive. She loves to watch cocks cum even my lil one. If I am present when she is with her lover I always clean up any cum. Her favorite thing to do is to make sure she gets their cum on her wedding set then makes me clean it off and then I must thank her man for allowing me to eat his cum. When we are alone she loves to make me cum in my panties, then I have to lick them clean as she watches and laughs. The whole time I am cleaning my mess up she tells me how small my clit is and that I am not a real man. All I can do is say Yes Ma’am.

Hi Ms. Sarah,

Thank you for your interesting post and photos, especially the one showing your sissy actually squirting. Good timing!

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
One of the reasons I am reluctant to put my fiance into a chastity device is because of the way he cums. He squirts like a real sissy! Producing a lot of cum is traditionally viewed as a sign of masculine potency, but its the way he squirts uncontrollably all over the lingerie I make him wear that seems so sissified.

Nothing wrong with that. Requiring her fiance or husband to wear a chastity device is not necessarily best for every woman. You should handle your man in the way you want to and in the way(s) that seem most satisfying for you! If sissifying your man, requiring him to wear women's lingerie and dresses when it pleases you, and using your magic hand to force him to ejaculate in his panties turns you on, hey... go for it!

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
While I think the idea of orgasm denial is hot, I do feel that this would also be denying me much satisfaction and amusement. It reminds me also that there was something much more manly about the way my past (better-endowed) lovers came.

Well, you definitely should not deny YOURSELF sexual satisfaction and erotic amusement.

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
Last night, I had him in panties,fishnets and nightie kneeling in front of me.

Very good... obviously, you are relating to your man in appropriate ways and have him on track...

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
I began playing with his thumb sized dick, then ordered him to finish as I watched. He looks so submissive, humiliated and desperate to please that I almost pity him. He's completely in my control.

Excellent! You appear to be on your way to a mutually-satisfying marriage. I gather you're among the women who like watching their man masturbate at their feet. You might consider relaxing in your easy chair (fully dressed, of course) and requiring your sissy to kneel before you (as you described), then holding out your cupped hand and having him ejaculate into your hand, then feeding his cum to him and requiring him to swallow it all.

Or alternatively, you might consider having your sissy ejaculate onto your FMBs (or pumps or bare feet), then requiring him to lick up his cum and swallow it.

SarahwantsBIGcock said:
Cucks, bulls and most importantly wives, what are your thoughts on chastity, denial and the fact that it means not having the joy of seeing his laughable erection and the way he squirts for me?

Why not "have your cake and eat it too"? Suppose you were to lock up your sissy's teeny weenie in a suitable male chastity device. As his sole key holder, perhaps you could wear his key on a chain around your neck to remind him of your authority. That would ensure he would not beat his weenie behind your back without your permission, and that would certainly ensure he would not pursue other women.

Then, whenever you wish to be amused, you could require your sissy to dress up, unlock him, and require him to beat his weenie while kneeling before you, ejaculating into your hand or onto your feet (per the above). Or, you could use your magic hand to force him to ejaculate into his panties.

You could do this anywhere from one to several times per week, locking your sissy up again afterwards each time, depending on how frequently you wish to be amused in this fashion.

If it is your desire to be amused in this way every day, of course, that would make a chastity device for your sissy less convenient and more problematical.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread