• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Love to take pics when they pull out of her.

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
I always try to get the pic right at the moment they pull out of her.
I love the raw look of her pussy and their cocks covered in cum.

!2023-11-04_15-36-11.png
2024-02-17_09-06-20.jpg
!2023-11-04_12-35-09.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva, Nazareth, idshare and 9 others
Such hot pictures..

Reactions: BullofGa and creempieluvr
creempieluvr said:

!2023-11-04_15-36-11.png
2024-02-17_09-06-20.jpg
!2023-11-04_12-35-09.png
It appears you got the right moment with these pictures, nothing more exciting then watching your wife getting fucked by others

Reactions: creempieluvr and robleah
When they first pull out and the head of their cock is glistening with cum they shot up her pussy is a wild and sexy photo to view I also love to see them buried deep in her cunt

capx2.JPG
capx3.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, DEOD, creempieluvr and 2 others
Glad that you enjoyed it too MattyF, its always such a hot thing to watch them with her

Zima said:
It appears you got the right moment with these pictures, nothing more exciting then watching your wife getting fucked by others
Couldn't agree more!

Zima said:
When they first pull out and the head of their cock is glistening with cum they shot up her pussy is a wild and sexy photo to view I also love to see them buried deep in her cunt

capx2.JPG
capx3.JPG
Wonderful photos!

Zima said:

capx2.JPG
capx3.JPG
Hey creampielover I know its not her pussy he shot his load on but would you lick it off her tits?

Reactions: creempieluvr
Zima said:
Hey creampielover I know its not her pussy he shot his load on but would you lick it off her tits?
Yes, that is her rule. If I want to watch her get fucked by other men, I have to eat it no matter where they cum. I prefer to eat it from her pussy, that is my favorite, but I have licked it off her body, her face, her ass, and I get cum kissed if they cum in her mouth.

• Love
Reactions: Zima
creempieluvr said:
Yes, that is her rule. If I want to watch her get fucked by other men, I have to eat it no matter where they cum. I prefer to eat it from her pussy, that is my favorite, but I have licked it off her body, her face, her ass, and I get cum kissed if they cum in her mouth.
your wife sounds like my kind of woman, one pic I have that always turns me on is a big load of cum that ran out of my wife cunt when her BF fucked her on her side, it ran out on her bareass and I cleaned it up still makes me horny to look at and think about

• Love
creempieluvr said:

!2023-11-04_15-36-11.png
2024-02-17_09-06-20.jpg
!2023-11-04_12-35-09.png
That is so sexy, hot!!! Knowing someone just came in your wife is so exciting!!

I agree on the 'timing' of these pics.
I love to see their hole at maximum stretch, the cummy mess, and the guy's hardon!
Love seeing a nice, hard cock that's slathered in her wetness, her cum, and his cum and seeing if it covers his cock to the base, or how much he had inside her pussy.
Not that there's anything wrong with seeing your wife's pussy throbbing open and closed, pushing out cum with each pulse. 😀

• Love
Reactions: Zima, EdT and creempieluvr

Users who are viewing this thread