• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Low Lives And Your Girl

• Thread startersc_david
  • Start date

sc_david

California bull
Beloved Member
May 22, 2008
East Bay SF
I've long had a fascination with attractive women who really get hot being with low status men - poor, old, fat, unattractive or even homeless. I've been with one woman who really got off on men like this. It is an intense fetish but not for everyone.

I wanted to ask the men, and especially the women, on the site what the attraction is to getting fucked by a low life man.

Reactions: whitewife696969, tlxyz and BigdaddyToronto
I think its hot too.
I think its because its the epitome of sluttiness...a woman is so horny, shes unselective about fucking/sucking men beneath her standards because she needs cock and cum so badly, and cant refuse an opportunity for some. its below being a cheap dirty *****, because at least they justify it with money.
its another social taboo... a "good woman" is supposed to date within her own social/attractiveness level.

Reactions: tlxyz and sc_david
I think its hot also.Id love to find a woman into this

abba148 said:
My wife has been fucked a couple of times by what some would consider low life's. By that I mean poor, over weight, unattractive, old. To my knowledge, none of them were homeless. And you're correct. I found it to be a turn on watching her under one of these so-called social outcasts, legs in the air, getting pumped by someone that most women wouldn't even allow in there yard.

That sounds like a great experience - just the kind of situation I try to set up. For me it was always the most arousing when my gf would cum hard getting fucked by a very unattractive man. We'd probably get along.

Users who are viewing this thread