• Thread startermyvabbwwife4u
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

myvabbwwife4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2009
Can't help it....on yahoo IM right now.....like to be made to show my 45 yo BBW wife.....and watched her get fucked......

yahoo ID is my40gvawife4u....wife's name is Carrie and we live in Hampton roads area of virginia......contact me on yahoo IM for pics and make me respond on this thread for personnel information.

2.JPG

1.JPG

4.JPG

I must say, your wife is sexy as hell, and i would definitely be interested in fucking the shit out of her, and i would make you sit over in the corner on a chair, and watch me take all of her holes.

she has unbelievable tits, post more, including nudes and ass pics

Great pics

omggg yes sir

100_2627.jpg

100_2628.jpg

100_3189.jpg

Ok, you know that i'm waiting to see some fresh pussy pics of your wife right??

omgg yes sir

100_1855.jpg

100_2749.jpg

120.jpg

Now THAT'S what i'm talking about, i would flood that pussy all the time

now that is a pussy and mouth that I"d love to drop by and stuff full of my cock.

I''d love to have you sitting off on the side while she lays out on your bed, spreads her legs for me so that I can eat her pussy till she is soaked and then slide my cock into her wet pussy and see how loud she can get.

100_2742.jpg

100_2743.jpg

111.jpg

very nice pussy and tits, I'd love to flood them with my cum after stuffing her and drilling her pussy. Your more than welcome to watch her ride my cock.

You have a beautiful wife. Nice big tits for her black lovers to enjoy. You are a lucky husband..

Beautiful. Great figure. Love her tits & pussy.

what an amazing wife! straight out of my bbw dreams... although I am just 8 inches long but rather thick, I would bend over her legs in missionary and impale and pound her with my black cock balls deep - I would be a slave for her lust, licking her as long as she can take it...

Can I breed her?

she looks like fun

in our bed...

Attachments

• 102_0984.jpg
    102_0984.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 515
Status
Not open for further replies.