• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

make money fast

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
Hey Buzzy theres a add in the General Forum online make money fast I think this shit ought to be banned from here no doubt send a hundred and get five hundred back in two days this shit is crap in the DC. My thoughts Buzzy

muleman said:
Hey Buzzy theres a add in the General Forum online make money fast I think this shit ought to be banned from here no doubt send a hundred and get five hundred back in two days this shit is crap in the DC. My thoughts Buzzy

Most of the spam is posted by using scripts, automatically. It's fairly rare that this stuff gets posted by a real live person; it's too much work with too little payoff.

No way to ban it completely. All we can do is catch it, delete it and in some cases, lock out the IP it's coming from.

Thanks for the Heads Up muleman :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread