• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Making my fantasy into reality.

• Thread startermuffman
  • Start date

muffman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2004
I know that many of the surfers here on DC are probably just following their fantasy. I wonder though how many of the married white men out there have come to want their wives blacked in real life. I've reached a turning point in my fantasy world now as it has for years been my #1 fantasy to watch my lovely wife go black. I'm finally to the point where I'm convinced that I want this for real and am ready to find a way to make it a reality. I'm all for it and would do just about anything to see it happen short of her being injured or arrested. In fact, I honestly can't wait to see a black man pump her full of his hot seed. I have absolutely no reservations about it, I want her to go black as soon as possible. The problem is that she is a prim and proper wife and mother and has no idea of my fantasy. I certainly don't want to ruin my marriage but I do want my wife's tight pussy filled with big black cock. I'm hoping to find some local black men interested in fucking my wife to help me convince her to go black. I'm sure it will take time but I'm also sure that any black man lucky enough to feel the velvety walls of her vagina milking his cock will know it was worth the effort. So, two questions in closing: Who wants to be the 1st black man to get a piece of my sweet wife's tight pussy, and who else has the shares my dream?

Users who are viewing this thread